Spyder Garage

Default Impressions after 2000 miles 2016 RT-S Special Edition

Impressions after 2000 miles

Fun to ride, very comfortable. Have pushed it till nanny kicks in… somewhat abrupt… and it lets you know who’s boss. Got one front wheel off the ground on a 15-mph tight uphill turn… seems like it was the perfect angle to do just that—in hindsight. Spooky feeling… ok… will take it easy… know the limits now! Engineering is fantastic, but removing the mirrors by slamming them off and bashing them on has me lol--- who oversaw this choice??? This is a full-on luxury moto” bike” …. How does it not have miles to empty and instant mpg -avg mpg calculations??? I know BRP has it in the software vault… time to let us have it!

Using a harbor frt jack and jack stands, you can work on every inch of this thing… get a jack and make your life easy. Cleaning is easy… jack up wash dry, detail, wheels spin, top to bottom each to reach…

Ok… back on the road--- Hawaiian sunset is not going to wait for us!!

JoeMoto

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JOEMOTO View Post
    .....but removing the mirrors by slamming them off and bashing them on has me lol--- who oversaw this choice??? .....
    Talk to Lamonster about getting a set of Magic Mirror Mounts & do away with that dodgy & easily broken OE mirror mounting system! Convert the entire OE placcy & metal clips to the full set of 6 Magic Mount Magnets & take your Mirrors off one handed, they'll only come off when you want them to, but oh, it's just soo much easier to get them off & put them back on - and no, you don't NEED the tethers, but if they'll keep you warm & comfy, go right ahead!

Thanks for your update - here's to you keeping on enjoying your Spyder!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!