Spyder Garage

Default BRP Connect and Sena 20s - Does anyone have a 'successful' configuration

I have trolled through the forums looking at other posting regarding BRP Connect, its software limitations, and the difficulties of use / use with other products. My specific question is - Does anyone currently have a successful configuration with BRP Connect and Sena 20s? For us we can use the limited software that is available. Rever and Genius Maps are decent for their intended purposes. We like to use the Sena 20s for three main purposes - intercom, listening to our own 'soundtrack' and making our own calls. I know I am asking for the impossible here .... but some has to have a config that works. I was ryding solo and had music from phone, the ability to make / answer calls and see it all in the display. Somehow that was changed or defaulted back to 'junk settings.'

I am very interested to hear what others are doing with this less than stellar software effort.

Dave
    2018 RT Limited , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You can't have the Sena headset paired to both the bike AND the smartphone. (unless you are paired to a different smartphone to what is used on the bike)

You can hear the phone's music and make phone calls through the bike dash system. The music is what you have in the phone or (if you have an iPhone) you can get a radio in the iTunes app. Sirius XM is not yet available through BRP Connect. (Hopefully it will be soon)
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Default Makes Sense ...

I think that unfortunately makes a great deal of sense. I know that BT priorities can be set - just not between these products. That would help the multiple software / hardware pieces decide on handoffs and what handles what function. Easy to do ... once a suite of SW is decided upon.

I will give it a try today. Thanks a ton.
    2018 RT Limited , Pearl White