Spyder Garage

Default Looking for info on ISCI highway brackets

Does anyone have these ISCI highway brackets? I have the ISCI floorboards and would like to have the complementing brackets but I'm not sure how they bolt on. If anyone has any experience with these, please give whatever info you have.

Thanks
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jroberts650 View Post
    Does anyone have these ISCI highway brackets? I have the ISCI floorboards and would like to have the complementing brackets but I'm not sure how they bolt on. If anyone has any experience with these, please give whatever info you have.

Thanks
    The previous owner put these on my Spyder but they are way too far forward to provide any benefit for me. I asked ISCI via email two times for instructions on how to adjust and then how to remove them and have received no reply. One day this summer I will put the trike up in the air and remove them but in the meantime ISCI is off my vendor list.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RinconRyder View Post
    The previous owner put these on my Spyder but they are way too far forward to provide any benefit for me. I asked ISCI via email two times for instructions on how to adjust and then how to remove them and have received no reply. One day this summer I will put the trike up in the air and remove them but in the meantime ISCI is off my vendor list.
    Do you have a pic of them close up? I'd like to see where they mount and how they are positioned in relation to the floorboards I have.
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series