Spyder Garage

Default 2016.5 Polaris Slingshot LE with Supercharger

For sale, I have listed the options below. I have well over $45,000 In it but I understand that accessories, no matter how expensive don't add much. I am looking for $22,500 OBO or, trade for a car, small truck or what have you.

This is a very, very fast vehicle with the stock 2.4 Ecotec GMC engine with a tried and true supercharger from DDM works. This vehicle draws crowds every time I stop, and a lot of thumbs up and pictures as I drive. With traction control on she is straight off the line, without it fishtails but completely in control due to the sway control. Completely covered from the weather but Gullwings come off to make a T-top in seconds. Also not listed is a shorter windshield if you like the air and a spare rear tire with rim. Some accessories not shown as it has been improved since these photos were taken.
    Gi
    ve me a call at 360 815-4232IMG_0123.jpgIMG_1154.jpg

16.5 LE: 9" taller windshield, custom flashed ECM, Corbin saddle bags, Twist gullwing roof, DDM surge tank, red valve cove with black coil cover, red silicon hoses with red stand off brackets, floor carpets, pedal covers with custom modified spacer to align clutch with brake pedal, Kenwood GPS/Sirus double din radio with rain cover, 18" marine antenna, 1000 watt 4 channel amplifier, 500 watt bass woofer amplifier, 10" base woofer, upgraded speakers for high power, modified windshield support to allow for power and data cables to run down the center, Garmin 650 GPS, blue lighting under dash, strobe light for center brake light, LED Headlights, Canadian headlights with LED, turn signal lights on mirrors, Optima battery (grey), custom made battery tray, vertical hood hinge with strut, glove box light, custom built accessory fuse box with relays, custom made ABS fill panel to hide fuse panel and to hide wiring behind glove box, Whistler remote radar detector with gps, remote heated clothing controls, Polar ice cooling vest with custom built ice box/pump, hi flow personal cooling fan,, bad boy air horn, rear windscreen with red lighting, convex mirrors, gorilla alarm system, Lucas oil for final drive, black coil cover, master cylinder brace (red), rear drive mud flap, heat control package. custom rear fender, overhead console with custom LED's and fan, Baker Wings, JRI shocks, Ponzi tires with 12" in back, velocity seats, DDM Supercharger, DDM Fuel Rail, DDM Steam Line, Welter custom 2 1/2" Stealth exhaust, gauge pod with wide band O2 gauge, water and volt meter, rear speaker pods, custom made spacer blocks for luggage racks, red caliper brake covers, hi performance brake pads, clutch and oil fill caps, red brake reservoir cover, custom LED lighting under chassis and hood, 240 amp alternator, glove box light, custom badges, red accent decals on body, aftermarket steering wheel with red accents, fender buttons to stop flapping, brow lights,after market red belt cover, vented hood insert, custom wheel well covers, infill grills below headlights
    Last edited by bluestratos; 05-22-2018 at 04:44 PM.