Spyder Garage

Default Authorized Service Centers

I am taking a cross country ride from Virginia to California and would like to have a listing by state of Authorized Can Am Spyder Service Centers. Is this information available? Or do you have to look up the Dealers in each state individually? 2015 RTS

Thank You.

Ray

Spyder Garage

There was a list posted on SL. I am guessing not updated for a while.

Go to BRP.com You can find a dealer listing. Just put in a state zipcode and they should show up. Call first--to make sure they are still in business. The two locations for my state were correct.

If you can get SpyderCodes, I believe there was also a listing in there.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

You can subscribe to this Facebook page as well that is allowing owners to comment on various service experiences.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SpyderDealerReports/
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Yes, the dealer list in Spyder Codes is up to date. I assume you do not have a Garmin GPS from BRP. There is a list on the Zumo 590.
    Last edited by JayBros; 05-20-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

+1for Spydercodes & if you have a Garmin it has a dealer locater icon, some of the information provided includes phone numbers. I have found several locations incorrect in East Tx,but when you call whatever dealer, they can guide you to them . If you know your route may be best to look up several on the BRP sight first & just keep notes handy, what dealer is certified platinum & so on. On my trip to southernmost point I just visited many along the way looking to see what accessories they had to offer & occasionally meeting a local spyder for insight on sights, roads & food.

2013 STL SE5 BLACK CURRANT
    SpyderPop's: LED bumpskid
    SmoothSpyder: dualmode back rest
    T r * * LED:foam grip covers, Tricrings, FenderZ,
    brake light strips, wide vue mirrors
    Rivico SOMA modulation brake leds
    sawblade mowhalk fender accents
    minispyder dash toy
    Lid lox
    KradelLock
    Pakitrack
    GENSSI ELITE LED H4 headlights
    FLO (Frunk Lid Organizer)
    BRP fog lights, trailer hitch
    SENA 20S EVO
    2013 STL , Stock Stock Black currant

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bfromla View Post
    +1for Spydercodes & if you have a Garmin it has a dealer locater icon, some of the information provided includes phone numbers. I have found several locations incorrect in East Tx,but when you call whatever dealer, they can guide you to them . If you know your route may be best to look up several on the BRP sight first & just keep notes handy, what dealer is certified platinum & so on. On my trip to southernmost point I just visited many along the way looking to see what accessories they had to offer & occasionally meeting a local spyder for insight on sights, roads & food.
    When I head for AR, I am planning on "secret shopping" the five or so service centers in the area. I am guessing I will find a good dealer or two that way.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red