Spyder Garage

Default Garmin Zumo 590LM NIB

My new 2017 RTL included navigation. I already have a 590LM from my previous bike so the new one is not needed.I have all of the parts and mounts from the retail version I purchased last year, including the Garmin motorcycle wiring harness.Unit is brand new, never turned on and never registered. First $450.00 and it's yours.Send me a PM,Thanks, Gary

Spyder Garage

Default Interested in the GPS! Please PM me.

Hi
    Gary
    i am interested in purchasing the Garmin. Please let me know if still available! Thanks! Jackie O.

QUOTE=Garf;1362248]My new 2017 RTL included navigation. I already have a 590LM from my previous bike so the new one is not needed.I have all of the parts and mounts from the retail version I purchased last year, including the Garmin motorcycle wiring harness.Unit is brand new, never turned on and never registered. First $450.00 and it's yours.Send me a PM,Thanks, Gary[/QUOTE]

Spyder Garage

I am also interested but I think I'm late to the party. If it falls through with Jackie O let me know.
    Cliff

Spyder Garage

Default Pm’d for gps

Please check PM. Thanks Gary!! Jackie O

Quote Originally Posted by Garf View Post
    My new 2017 RTL included navigation. I already have a 590LM from my previous bike so the new one is not needed.I have all of the parts and mounts from the retail version I purchased last year, including the Garmin motorcycle wiring harness.Unit is brand new, never turned on and never registered. First $450.00 and it's yours.Send me a PM,Thanks, Gary

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the interest in my extra Zumo 590 LM
    It has sold, thanks to this great forum.