Spyder Garage

Default Passenger foot pegs

I got a 2014 rss and my daughter can not reach the back foot pegs. Shes 6 and is really close to being able to touch them. What can i do

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default PASSENGER FOOTPEG EXTENSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Jay13433 View Post
    I got a 2014 rss and my daughter can not reach the back foot pegs. Shes 6 and is really close to being able to touch them. What can i do
    A couple of years back another member ( xxxxxx xxxxxx ) had the same issue - State of NY said ALL pass. must have adequate footrests ..... His son was very young and His legs were not even close to the pegs ..... So I custom made Him a device that would solve His sons issues Now and into the future. As a bonus the bracket also gave an adult passenger 5 extended positions ..... probably 20 positions for all ..... Sorry I don't have pics ....But you can PM Him and ask if He still needs it ( I think He has an F-3 now, & this won't fit on it ) ............... Mike
    Last edited by BLUEKNIGHT911; 05-19-2018 at 03:48 PM.

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Foot pega & floorboards

Quote Originally Posted by Jay13433 View Post
    If you look you can see the Rivco rear adjustable floor boards on my Spyder
    I put them there so my grand kids could be flat footed on the back also note the
    ISCI rear arm rests, they keep them from flying off.
    I stock Rivco and ISCI products at great prices. CALL ME
    2009-887-3283
    Dave
    Spyder.jpg

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycledave View Post
    If you look you can see the Rivco rear adjustable floor boards on my Spyder
    I put them there so my grand kids could be flat footed on the back also note the
    ISCI rear arm rests, they keep them from flying off.
    I stock Rivco and ISCI products at great prices. CALL ME
    2009-887-3283
    Dave
    Spyder.jpg
    Thnak you i will give u call monday. Im interested in the arm rest too. I have been looking for a set for a few months now. Do you have a price on them?

Spyder Garage

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    A couple of years back another member ( otter28169 ) had the same issue - State of NY said ALL pass. must have adequate footrests ..... His son was very young and His legs were not even close to the pegs ..... So I custom made Him a device that would solve His sons issues Now and into the future. As a bonus the bracket also gave an adult passenger 5 extended positions ..... probably 20 positions for all ..... Sorry I don't have pics ....But you can PM Him and ask if He still needs it ( I think He has an F-3 now, & this won't fit on it ) ............... Mike
    Thanks i sent him a pm