Thread: Thanks Lamont

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks Lamont

While at Spyderfest Jacque had Lamont install his new F3 gas cap and LED Fog Lights for her F3. She is super pleased with both! Particularly in summer months she was challenged with closing the OEM gas cap/lock. I watched Lamont install both products and they are very well made and fit perfectly. The Fog Light solution is about as close to Plug-and-Play as you can get. The gas cap is also a relatively simple installation and can be a do it yourself installation if you watch his video. She was so happy every time we stopped for gas on our way back to Tucson. She didn't have the OEM gas cap to fight with.

While we were there he also updated the plastic piece on her F3 that holds the brake and fog light buttons. Hers was the older 2-piece item, and at no charge Lamont upgraded it to a much better fit single piece option. He also improved the wiring I’d done for her GPS. I didn’t realize it but the F3 is equipped with a partial wiring harness for a GPS. He added a short segment that plugged directly into the F3 connector and then connected the other end into my GPS hot and ground. We also both purchased Spyder Cuff drink holders for our F3 and RT. Again, a quality product.

It was nice meeting Lamont and his team at Lamonster Garage; nice folks that really care about their customers.

Rob and Jacque
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

Great testimonial. And, you are fortunate to have a good servicing dealer in your area. That's a big plus for ownership of a Spyder......
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi