Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoast View Post
    Just FYI there are no gas attendants here, we blubstaters pump our own whole boat load of gardner’s though.

As far as 44% not speaking English in their own home you are going to have to source that or I call BS.

I only report real news !!!!!!!

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...6-texas-345-nm
    Last edited by Holly; 05-19-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Well first I'm laughing at my typo "blubstaters". But yeah you were right on the 44%
    2015 RTL , Yes Pearl White

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey at home you can speak any language you want, BUT in public it is disrespectful and it should not be allowed on dmv or public
    funded signs. If it makes it harder on some then perhaps they will work harder to learn the language of the country they want to
    live in.

Spyder Garage

I'm really surprised at the Colorado number. Any thoughts on why? I mean i get tourism but that high?

As a resident of WA, I completely agree with that number. Seems like the entire west side of the state the demand/cost is rising fast.
    2017 F3-L Intense red "Wings"
    Spyderpops Spyclops Light
    Tric LED Headlights and Fog lights
    Madstad Windshield
    Phoenix - Wrap My Spyder
    Lamonster Highway Pegs
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Rich's Custom Seats
    2017 F3-L , Red/Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    I'm really surprised at the Colorado number. Any thoughts on why? I mean i get tourism but that high? As a resident of WA, I completely agree with that number. Seems like the entire west side of the state the demand/cost is rising fast.
    I had the same thought. Maybe someone from CO can weigh in with their perspective. Utah is catching up. It might have something to do with the reason for the tourism - the 'outdoor' experience.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I had the same thought. Maybe someone from CO can weigh in with their perspective. Utah is catching up. It might have something to do with the reason for the tourism - the 'outdoor' experience.

Maybe the foreigners like smoking weed where it's legal............

Spyder Garage

Joking aside, it's legal in WA too. :P I know our economy (Amazon, Msoft, etc) is "helping" the fast rise of housing. I'm curious if it's the ski resorts, the high value there? That seems seasonal tho?
    2017 F3-L Intense red "Wings"
    Spyderpops Spyclops Light
    Tric LED Headlights and Fog lights
    Madstad Windshield
    Phoenix - Wrap My Spyder
    Lamonster Highway Pegs
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Rich's Custom Seats
    2017 F3-L , Red/Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Kiry View Post
    I'm curious if it's the ski resorts, the high value there? That seems seasonal tho?
    I think Colorado and Utah benefit from being year-around outdoor playgrounds of exceptional beauty. There is tremendous wealth concentrated in the ski resort towns, for instance, from all the second home owners, among other things.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How to explain Montana?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yeah, we have the weed. And it's the low lifes from red states who can't get theirs coming here and trashing the place. We ought to build a wall the keep em out!

CO has all the mega bucks ski resorts, great climate, clean air and high tech businesses to attract those darned Californians and Texans who drive up real estate prices and clog our roads.

Yeah, don't come here, y'all keep out.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable: 09 Thruxton / 09 FZ6
    Sold List: 97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport Dark, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 08 Spyder RS , 12 Street TripleR, 15 RC390, 02 VFR800, 09 KLX250S, 10 F650GS
    JLohPhotos
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...
    2008 GS , Millennium Yellow

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Can you explain why costal states NC, SC and GA are reasonably priced compared to NY ??????? The climate is much better in the south and besides NYC, the state of NY is a ghost state. People are fleeing in record numbers because the taxes are so high. Same thing is happening to the middle class in California.

Case dismissed !!!!!!!
    Correlation does not equate to causation!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

If teachers can't afford to live their how are fast food workers, gas station attendants and other low wage workers going to survive. Who is going to teach their kids, serve the rich their food, pump their gas or do their laundry ?????? Illegals, that who !!!!!
    Yep! That's what's happening in Idaho now, one of the reddest states in the Union!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Who wouldn't?
    2014 RTL Platinum