Thread: I'm confused

Spyder Garage

Default I'm confused

I called the spyder dealer I bought my 2011 RT from. I asked the parts guy if they had a plug and play trailer wiring harness for the old spyder. He said he would check if he had or and put me on hold. After listening to that aweful music for 3 minutes he came back on the phone. First he said no he doesn't have one. Then to my shock he said he don't know where to get them from and that I should check with some of the truck stops that they might have one or something that might work for my needs to get my lights to work on my trailer from my 2011 RT. I just hung up the phone and shook my head and wondered how he got to be a parts salesman.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Check with.....

Some of the vendors on this site or other popular after market websites, they may be able to help you. Do a search here and then a Goggle search. I'm sure you'll run across someone who can get you just what you need. Good luck........

Spyder Garage

What part do you need? There are 3 parts to the harness. Maybe explain what you are trying to do and you can get a better, more detail answer/options.

2018 F3 LIMITED

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

But the Parts Guy should have been able to figure out what he was being asked...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by billybovine View Post
    What part do you need? There are 3 parts to the harness. Maybe explain what you are trying to do and you can get a better, more detail answer/options.
    I need the whole pigtail that attaches under the seat to the bike harness. I found one or two on eBay but I was hoping the dealer might have one to just go get there. I may just have to order one from a vender on here.

Spyder Garage

Based on your description and from information I got from the install instructions. I think you are looking for P2 in the picture below.

hitch.jpg

2018 F3 LIMITED