Spyder Garage

Default strange icon.....

appeared on my 2017 F3L. Has done it for 3 days in a row now. Comes on within the first mile of riding, lasts for maybe 100 feet give or take and then goes away for the rest of the day even if I stop-turn the engine off and then turn it back on later. The icon replaces the center bottom of the dash where the trip meter sits and has the shape of a shock that is leaning to the left slightly. There are no words with it and it does not take over the digital speed/gas/water area. Anybody got any clues as to what this is trying to tell me? I can not tell any difference in the bike. I have looked over the owners and shop manual but have come up empty. The only thing I can think of is the rear suspension is making some sort of adjustment?? Maybe changing air pressure??

Thanks,
    Bob

Spyder Garage

Check page 136 in your operators guide. It explains the cause as: Air controlledsuspensionmalfunction and offers 3 things to do.

2015 RS SM5, Navy F4 Fighter wrap
    Passenger Backrest, RT Handlebars,
    BRP Comfort Seat, Airhawk R cushion,
    Garmin 660LM GPS, LidLox, Can-AM Top case

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks,

guess I missed that one. Got a call into the dealer---said it will be 3 weeks before he can get it in. Might have to reconsider staying with the Can Am brand.

Thanks,
    Bob

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehole View Post
    guess I missed that one. Got a call into the dealer---said it will be 3 weeks before he can get it in. Might have to reconsider staying with the Can Am brand.

Thanks,
    It's not for everyone.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default timing is everything

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehole View Post

Thanks,
    It's the beginning of riding season in many places and your dealer is probably swamped with people who made reservations weeks or months ago to have their Spyders/Seadoos/4 wheelers tuned and prepped for this year. It doesn't sound like a critical failure since you have been riding without noticing a problem other than the id10t light, so the dealer didn't bump you to the front of the line as an emergency. Even in So Cal with our year-round riding and boating, this is a busy time for dealers, boatyards and service centers as people are reminded to service their toys. If you are the kind of person who won't wait their fair turn, our community won't miss you if you go to another brand.

Spyder Garage

I think some people are getting snippy ,and i am not talking about the poster .
    2018 RTL , dark blue