Quote Originally Posted by stmike 1800 View Post
I am not adding to much right now at lest .I ordered a brp back rest,and a cover .What i am trying to do is get things to work ,that brp has made very difficult .Adding my 550 zumo,brp put the aux in the fronk and no power handy.

here are some points that pi@@ me off
No aux were it should be
need an adapter to add the phone ,and the cord is in the same stupid place as the aux
no plug in head set ,need to buy blue tooth set
the only way to hear the radio in the garage is to hold onto the antenna
the suit case is not in the 2018
cruise control is very primitive ,no + or -

I have had lots and lots of brp sleds ,and as of late the same thing has been with them. BRP takes every thing off they can and then put it in the acc catalog ,and the price off the acc is very over priced .Go on dootalk there is lots off post on this very topic.
The good news is that the next time there is something worth listening too on the radio, will be the first time in decades! As for the cruise control, set it, when you want to go faster push up on the button, when you want to slow down push down. Each push will change the speed bi 1 mph. I would highly suggest that you read your owners manual! Sounds like so far you really hate that machine! Plug in headsets are a very old technology and the blue tooth offers much more freedom and features. I think once you are set up, you will agree!