Spyder Garage

Default I'm ready to buy, but I am confused about the non brp connect gages

Hello all it has become money spedning time and i am still on the fence as to which model i should get. I've seen a few videos with f3s models with color gauges (non brp connect gages) but everything I see online from brp only shows a monotone gage, the color gage (non brp connect gages)are particular interest coming from a 2013 rss i liked them and now the models i want is either the 2017 F3S Daytona or 2017 F3 S both in se6 I found a few good deals on the 2017 F3 T model which i know for sure come with the (non brp connect gages) but I don't want the bags and I keep hearing they are non-removable and that would kill my bobber kit dreams i am in love with this bike and miss the wind any and all input is appreciated

Spyder Garage

The F3S models all years come with the monochrome gauges. That includes the Daytona. The pre-2018 F3T & F3L come with the colour gauges similar to your RSS. The 2018 F3T & F3L come with the new Connect gauges.

I went from an STS with the colour gauges to a F3S with the monochrome and I quite like them and I do not miss the more elaborate colour version.
    Marilyn 2023 RTL Red
    John 2023 RTL Black

previous:
    2015 RTS SE6 Red
    2015 F3S SE6 Silver
    2011 RT SM5 Silver
    2013 STS SM5 Silver

"common sense will prevail....but we see no sign of that"

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Good luck with your decision.

Spyder Garage

i can tell you that while not as pretty as the color screen, the monochrome screen on the F3S is MUCH easier to read in the direct sunlight.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

the sidebags are removeable on the 17 F3t

Quote Originally Posted by Need2ride View Post
    Hello all it has become money spedning time and i am still on the fence as to which model i should get. I've seen a few videos with f3s models with color gauges (non brp connect gages) but everything I see online from brp only shows a monotone gage, the color gage (non brp connect gages)are particular interest coming from a 2013 rss i liked them and now the models i want is either the 2017 F3S Daytona or 2017 F3 S both in se6 I found a few good deals on the 2017 F3 T model which i know for sure come with the (non brp connect gages) but I don't want the bags and I keep hearing they are non-removable and that would kill my bobber kit dreams i am in love with this bike and miss the wind any and all input is appreciated

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Petrom714 View Post
    the sidebags are removeable on the 17 F3t
    Bags are removable for working on the bike, but you can't ride without them. The rear lights are integral with the bags.

Neil
    2020 Harley Davidson Tri Glide Ultra
    2017 F3-T SE6 White / BRP Backrest / Nuvi 58 LM / Polaris Spring Spacers / CALSCI 22" Shield
    2016 RTE6 , Black