Spyder Garage

Default 2012 Spyder RSS SM5 $8000.00--Will Negotiate

Got to get rid of the old (RSS) to make room for the new (F3 S)!

Mileage: 10,300 and counting

Price: $8000.00 (asking)--will negotiate if a reasonable offer is made!

Sales Pitch: YOU MUST BUY THIS SPYDER! YOU MUST BUY THIS SPYDER! YOU MUST BUY THIS SPYDER!

OK...................well that didn't work very well. Here's the "real" sales pitch":

Runs great, and pulls hard across the entire rev range to redline with the exhaust, juice box, and air filter mods. EBC semi metallic pads improve stopping. Luminix Ultra White 5500 K bulbs improve night time visibility, as do the Custom Dynamics LED front marker lights and LED center tail light.

Reversed Trike design is inherently more stable than a conventional trike (like you didn't know this!), with factory ABS, traction control, & electronic steering assist providing additional safety.

Wide comfortable two up seat with passenger grab handles provides mile and miles of riding enjoyment! The included tall adjustable Madstad windshield is great for taller riders!

Mods: Two Brothers Racing (TBR) SS/Titanium/Magnesium slip on exhaust with P1X Power Tip, TBR Juice Box, K & N air filter, Luminix Ultra White hdlight bulbs, EBC semi metallic brake pads, chopped R sport fender, Spyder Pops radiator kit, Stebel Nautilus electric horn, Custom Dynamics LED F fender marker lights & center tail light

Xtras: Madstad tall adjustable windshield, stock R fender parts, half cover (covers seat, bars & instrument pod), Throttle Meister cruise control (never installed), Spyder Pops air dam.

UPDATE:
    Finally got imgur to load OK; here's the current pics!

Last edited by Flanker; 05-14-2018 at 05:16 PM.

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Default So your going for it....

congrats on the F3...Nice RSS and nice mods and farkels. Good price and should sell quickly...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Bump

2018 F3 S, BRP SS Grill, Spoiler, Attitude Bars, #1 linkage kit, Chopped R Fender, TBR S1R slip On exhaust, Elka Stage 2 R Shock, Shad saddlebags

Spyder Garage

Reduced to $7700.00!

Spyder Garage

UPDATE: $7500.00 will consider reasonable counter offers!

Spyder Garage

Too bad you aren't looking for an F3S, I would have traded a "brand new" one with some cash on your end...
    2015 Spyder F3-S SM6

Spyder Garage

Have "verbally" accepted a "verbal" offer. The deal is tentatively set to happen Tuesday (weather permitting). They said cash on the barrel head , so I'm brushing up on my security strip and watermark spotting skills! New F 3 S is due in some time late next week or early the week after---so I'm kinda stoked . if the sale goes off OK; I'll repost this thread as sold.

BTW: For anyone thinking about using Cycletrader.com at anytime in the future to peddle their ride. I've had about 12-15 inquiries so far. AT LEAST 4 OF THEM WERE SCAMMERS; wanted to buy sight unseen, and send a freight company, or other sketchy crew to trailer the Spyder away; while I fondled my no doubt "good as gold" check they fobbed off on me.

My favorite was the one from MrEasternEuroname@Protonmail.com. Never heard of 'em? They're for real all right. They're an expensive "pay for it" encrypted e mail service out of Switzerland. I know lot's of people who use it .

So anyway; if you elect to use Cycletrader (their rates are reasonable, advert durations are generous, and advert features are nice) let the seller (including me!) beware!

Spyder Garage

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!