Help !!! My wife and I have the SENA 10 Helmet pieces that we use for intercom and individual MP3 playing (The MP3s are the same model incidentally). I have them set up as "Bluetooth units" also. Until recently everything seemed to function properly. We could push the button to have intercom (communication was clear), and music would not be heard again until one of us hit the button on the SENA 10 unit. Note either one of us could initate or cancel the intercom mode and/or initiate "back to music". Her MP3 unit was/is? paired to her helmet and mine to my helmet. Voice was clear during intercom.

Recently we have experienced times when going back to music results in either her hearing my MP3 or me hearing hers. In addition, the initial voice part of the intercom sounds "garbled" for lack of a better term. Sometimes it clears up....sometimes not. When I look at the MP3 units settings, they appear to be paired correctly, but I'm not sure because sometimes I see 2 SENA 10 listings on the settings screen. It still seems to show only 1 is actually paired at a time - but I'm really not sure that is true.

On the MP3 I can change the MP3 name in the settings location, but I can't change the SENA 10 name so that I would know for sure who's helmet each MP3 is paired with.

Any help out there ??