Quote Originally Posted by MercerLake View Post
A little money, and a lot of love can accomplish anything!I think if you remove the side case that would narrow the track and affect the steering less. You should be able to attach to the frame in several point with flexible couplings to reduce the effect of the side car on the ride. A ridged mounting would likely be very rough to ride for both of you. As MS progresses she may be in a wheelchair eventually so I'd consider a platform on the side car frame rather than just a saddle. You obviously are putting a lot of thought into this project along with love. I wish you well and please keep us posted. Some Mechanical Engineers with CAD experience may be able to help you also????
This is in fact the one area I am still mulling over .... i.e. making it really easy for Cathy to just 'swing' herself around side ways. Whether that involves a completely opening top section or what ever I just don't know right now .. I am pretty sure there will have to be a Mk1, a Mk2, a Mk3 model etc and so on till its 100% suited to her requirements ...