Spyder Garage

Default 07 Goldwing Trike Hanningan

I wanted to try a Goldwing trike so I bought this. I find that my 2015 F3 was far more comfortable so I plan to go back to an F3. I got this from a gal who’s husband passed away. They purchased it from their good friends who bought it new. It is the Hanningan kit with independent suspension. One of the best kits available. It has an aux gas tank, floor boards, Navigation, heated seats and grips - and other stuff. I’ve only ridden it a few miles and my hips get cramped up. I had a buddy who rode it back from Oklahoma where I bought it and he said it ran like a champ. It just doesn’t fit me. I have it priced reasonably at $20,500. It is the lowest price comparable Hanningan 2007 Goldwing with less than 18000 miles I could find. I would entertain a trade if it is reasonable. Today, a guy wanted me to give him $13000 for his 650 Burgman scooter on trade. Yeah right! There are more pictures on the Des Moines Craigslist site. Search for Newton, Iowa and you’ll find it. My number is 641-840-0574.

Spyder Garage

I do have a video I can send if someone is interested.

Spyder Garage

That is a nice very fairly priced trike!
    Hannigan has a following because they are good machines.

2017 F3, SM6-basic black, plain and simple

Spyder Garage

They are awesome trikes but the Goldwing does not fit me very well. I wish it did. My Spyder F3 was the most comfortable ride I have owned and fit me well but I missed the two wheels. Sold it. Now I face knee surgery next month so I bought this a month or so ago. It is strange - I did research and priced mine lower than other Hanningan trikes of the same vintage and miles - and have not had one person come to look at it. There are quite a few Goldwing trikes on the market right now - that may be a factor.

Spyder Garage

I dropped my price to $19750. It is a lot of bike for under 20K.... I’d consider a trade for an F3T Limited.....

Spyder Garage

Sold!!!!