Spyder Garage

Cool Squared Away to the Pacific North West!!

We are headed up to Washington to attend the PAC NW Rally! We go every year, and just love it! IF you are anywhere close, GO! Some terrific people, some beautiful scenery, and mild temps! If you need accessories, call us! We are dealers for and install just about everything. Quality products from Lamont, Spyderpops, TRIC LED, Roadster Renovations, etc., etc., We have done just about all of them, and can put these parts on your Spyder. We will be doing Laser Alignments, but can handle whatever you might need. We have a fix for stubborn RT saddlebags, seats, and Frunks! We put Cat bypass pipes on all the time. Just let us know what you want or need, and we can take care of you! Remember, we travel by our bikes, so space is limited. Can't wait!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Pacific Northwest

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    We are headed up to Washington to attend the PAC NW Rally! We go every year, and just love it! IF you are anywhere close, GO! Some terrific people, some beautiful scenery, and mild temps! If you need accessories, call us! We are dealers for and install just about everything. Quality products from Lamont, Spyderpops, TRIC LED, Roadster Renovations, etc., etc., We have done just about all of them, and can put these parts on your Spyder. We will be doing Laser Alignments, but can handle whatever you might need. We have a fix for stubborn RT saddlebags, seats, and Frunks! We put Cat bypass pipes on all the time. Just let us know what you want or need, and we can take care of you! Remember, we travel by our bikes, so space is limited. Can't wait!
    Joe; I had PMed Ann awhile back that we would be at Pateros for the NW PAC Spyder Fest and that we needed to get Patti's RT-S aligned, and the TricLed LED Headlights and Fog lights installed on both bikes, we have 2 2014 RT-S bikes. Hopefully this will suffice for notice to have the lights on hand and get on the schedule. Also I would like to have my alignment checked and done if needed. Look forward to seeing you guys and Joe, stay healthy no more hospitals!
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Default Off you go....

Wow....busy, busy Your gonna have to get a larger tailer to carry all the stuff you now install..Have a great trip and a productive one.
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Cool Thanks!

We try to stay busy! Bob, Got you covered. Gene, come on up! It is so nice up there! We have a couple of requests, and want folks to know: we can install just about anything! We don't do swaybars on the road, as we don't have room in the trailer for the high lift jacks and jackstands. Everything else, we can probably do. We also have a cure for stubborn saddlebags, seats and frunks. Give us a call to coordinate. We don't have room for lots of stuff, but can ship if you need us to. TRICLED lights, Lamont's products, Bumpskids from Spyderpops, Diamond R accessories.....just let us know! We can help. Looking forward to the event, and counting the days! What's a thousand miles? A good time, that's what!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

We'll see you there

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Default countdown!

Two weeks until we roll! Can't wait. The area is so beautiful. Taking an extra day to follow the coast up. See you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Two weeks until we roll! Can't wait. The area is so beautiful. Taking an extra day to follow the coast up. See you there! Joe
    Joe...

By any chance are you passing through Spokane on your way back? Or which route are you taking. Looking for an alignment. I just got my 1st Spyder last Saturday - 2017 F3T. I can't get to the rally, daughter is moving home that weekend from school for the summer. Event is sold out anyhow.

Regards,

Don
    2017 F3T , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dondje View Post
    Joe...

By any chance are you passing through Spokane on your way back? Or which route are you taking. Looking for an alignment. I just got my 1st Spyder last Saturday - 2017 F3T. I can't get to the rally, daughter is moving home that weekend from school for the summer. Event is sold out anyhow.

Regards,

Don
    Sold out? I see that registration is closed, but I imagine they wouldn't sell it out? Maybe just too close to the event? Weird.
    Can't go myself either, it's Graduation weekend. Kids come first....this time.
    2017 F3-L Intense red "Wings"
    Spyderpops Spyclops Light
    Tric LED Headlights and Fog lights
    Madstad Windshield
    Phoenix - Wrap My Spyder
    Lamonster Highway Pegs
    BajaRon Sway Bar
    Rich's Custom Seats
    2017 F3-L , Red/Black

Spyder Garage

Default Rolling

Squared Away is on the way! Stopping in Redding for a saddle, but will be there by Wednesday. The event is open to all, the dinner is limited by seating. We are leaving Sunday for Boise, then a quick romp home. If you can make it over, we can make arrangements to align your bike in the evening, if you wish. We are staying in Chelan. Give me a call to coordinate, if you wish.
    We picked up a nail in the trailer tire. A guy was trying to sell me a bottle of Jack Daniels in the gas station parking lot, and he noticed the nail. To thank him I bought the bottle. We rolled into the shade and fixed it, aired it up, and back on the road in 15 minutes! Checked it at the next gas stop, and still ok!! Spyders are like a Timex; takes a licking, and keeps on ticking!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Squared Away to the Pacific Northwest

Squared Away is on the way! Stopping in Redding for a saddle, but will be there by Wednesday. The event is open to all, the dinner is limited by seating. We are leaving Sunday for Boise, then a quick romp home. If you can make it over, we can make arrangements to align your bike in the evening, if you wish. We are staying in Chelan. Give me a call to coordinate, if you wish.
    We picked up a nail in the trailer tire. A guy was trying to sell me a bottle of Jack Daniels in the gas station parking lot, and he noticed the nail. To thank him I bought the bottle. We rolled into the shade and fixed it, aired it up, and back on the road in 15 minutes! Checked it at the next gas stop, and still ok!! Spyders are like a Timex; takes a licking, and keeps on ticking!!
    Joe, we are heading out Friday Morning and will see you guys in the afternoon and get on the schedule for the lights and Patti's alignment. We had to cancel out for Norcal and will explain when we see you.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

Spyder Garage

Default Snow on mountains!

Very pretty up here! Took 5 to 97, now in Prineville for lunch. Stopping in Hermiston for the night. Enjoying the cool weather and scenery!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Very pretty up here! Took 5 to 97, now in Prineville for lunch. Stopping in Hermiston for the night. Enjoying the cool weather and scenery!
    We will be leaving around Noon on Friday, got scheduled for some tests Friday Morning so a little later start will still be up there before dinnertime.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default Great time!

So much fun to see old friends, and make new ones!! Special thanks to MurphyBrown, Kim, and the kind folks at the hotel! Hope to see more next year!!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Default Home!!

650 miles today, got us home! Safe and sound. 450 or so yesterday. A bit of rain, but cool all the way home. Last year, it was 100 plus degrees most of the way, so this was a treat!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

650 miles today, got us home! Safe and sound. 450 or so yesterday. A bit of rain, but cool all the way home. Last year, it was 100 plus degrees most of the way, so this was a treat!
    Joe: So glad to see you and Ann, Patti said the laser alignment made a big difference in the ride home no more sore shoulders and getting the LeD headlights and foglights installed. We have reservations already for next year at winthrop and are planning on Deadwood for next year.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,

Spyder Garage

Default Great to see you, too!

Glad she likes it! The lights rock! See you next year! Joe
    Joe Meyer