Spyder Garage

Default 3D modeling for Spyder stuff (Part 2)

My original post.

I had some ideas after I posted the original design for the base cap (right and left of dash cluster). This is my first installation of a 3D printed design and it works really well.
    I needed a mount for my rear view camera monitor. The mount that came with the monitor was not designed for a motorcycle or Spyder.
    My final design is a adjustable RAM mount and it hides the wires very well. It's clean.
    Now I have lot's of other ideas for accessories and a bit of creativity is going along way in making the impossible possible.

SpyderMonitor.jpg
    Designed with Fusion 360. Printed with Inland PLA material.
    Our Scenic Life - Spyder Videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/OurScenicLife

Ask me about my Spyder.
    2014 Black Can-Am Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Keep Makin'
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

I own a ryker any idea on away to make amount for the windshield

Spyder Garage

Awesome!!! PLA's not gonna hold up outside in the heat tho. I love to 3D print too. I just picked up some Atomic Carbon Fiber PETG. I'm just a few prints in and it seems super strong and easy to print. Good stuff!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by markyodo View Post
    My original post.

I had some ideas after I posted the original design for the base cap (right and left of dash cluster). This is my first installation of a 3D printed design and it works really well.
    I needed a mount for my rear view camera monitor. The mount that came with the monitor was not designed for a motorcycle or Spyder.
    My final design is a adjustable RAM mount and it hides the wires very well. It's clean.
    Now I have lot's of other ideas for accessories and a bit of creativity is going along way in making the impossible possible.

SpyderMonitor.jpg
    Designed with Fusion 360. Printed with Inland PLA material.
    Mark...

Let me know if you decide that you want something in metal. I have almost 35yrs of 3D computer modeling experience and the company I work for has a complete machine shop. We love to do custom projects. A sprung trailer hitch for my F3T is just one of the projects I am working on. Hoping to have it finished this winter.

Regards,

Don
    2017 F3T , Triple Black