Thread: F3S gps wiring?

Spyder Garage

Default F3S gps wiring?

I am mounting the Zumo 590 cradle on the handlebars for my wifes F3S. I am a bit confused on where to route the wiring to the battery? Or is there another connection I can connect it to that allows for switched power?

Thank you
    John

Spyder Garage

Default Customer accessory wiring

Quote Originally Posted by Revrent View Post
    I am mounting the Zumo 590 cradle on the handlebars for my wifes F3S. I am a bit confused on where to route the wiring to the battery? Or is there another connection I can connect it to that allows for switched power?

Thank you
    John
    You could run it to the Customer accessory wiring leads under the panel where the safety label is hidden. I ran constantly hot 12 VDC, switched 12 VDC and Ground into there to make accessory wiring easier. If you order the five wire WEGO lever locks (Lamonster provides the 2 wire ones) from amazon, or buy them, locally, you can use them for bridging blocks to power up to four accessories. That way you aren't constantly pulling the frunk to access the battery and your battery connections are neater. I hate having a bunch of wires hooked to my battery terminals.
    Last edited by CA Railwhale; 05-02-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Spyder Garage

The power is on the left side of your seat.