Hello, new to the Spyder community. Read a lot of posts on here before we purchased. Just got a 2014 Spyder ST-S SE5 for my wife to enjoy some solo riding. Picked it up from a dealer on Tuesday with 3580 miles. Took her over to a parking lot to do some practice riding. Maybe put 10 miles on it. Brought it home and parked it in the garage. Went out 2 hours later and noticed a couple spots on the the floor one in the rear and 2 on the front right side. Really disappointed to see this on such a low mileage unit.

Well I disassembled the unit wow these things are tough to work on with no room not easy to get them up off the ground. There is a leak from the brake fluid tank under the seat for the spot in the rear. Haven't been able to determine exactly where it is come from but the tank was wet on top. Bad caps? Dealer overfill or spill and didn't clean up. Needless to say paint was stripped off the frame and swing arm from the fluid. Has there been an problems with the tanks or caps for the reservoir?

So I thought I would tackle the other spots. Noticed that the oil was coming from the oil line to the clutch on the right side. Assembly seemed tight so I started it up and ran awhile put it in gear and running the back tire. It appears that this is leaking from the crimp to the hose. Has anyone had this issue as well?

Dealer was suppose to have gone through it but appears they didn't do anything. With this much oil in the skidplate it had to have shown this after our test ride on Saturday. Also wet all the way on the frame to the nose. Looks like a pain it the aXX to repair since you have to remove panels from both sides. Thought these were pretty reliable but with only 3580 miles on it we are pretty disappointed and think maybe we made a mistake.

IMG_2046.jpgIMG_2052.jpgIMG_2050.jpgIMG_2055.jpg