I don't pick up my ryde until Tuesday evening, but I couldn't wait to post! LOL!

Little back story: I'm 48 years old and have spent many years and thousands of miles on the back of hubby's Harleys. 4 years ago I got my 2-wheel endorsement after taking the class because I really wanted to be my own pilot and it would free me up to ride when I wanted to and not only when hubby was able. Got my first bike 1 1/2 years later, an 1100 Honda Shadow ACE. Spent the last two riding seasons trying to get good enough and gain some confidence. I love riding but feel like the confidence and capability needed to ride on two wheels might allude me, so I accidentally ran across a Spyder while dropping of some fundraiser paperwork at a local Indian/Polaris dealer who had one in on a trade. It was a 2015 and manual, but it got me interested enough to google, youtube, and check out this forum. Did a search for what else might be available nearby and BAM! there's my new baby

I'm excited can't wait to pick it up - 2016 F3-T!!!

So, anyway, just a quick hello and look forward to learning to ryde this awesome machine.

Big Red 1.jpgBig Red 2.jpg