Spyder Garage

Default for sale 2013 Can Am Roadster Spyder RT

bike is Limited edition, bought new, less than 1700 miles, break-in service @ 700 miles
    BRP-Rotax 990 V Twin EFI engine, Semi-auto transmission
    cruise control, detachable Garmin GPS programmed for spyder, electric adjustable windshield, adj handlebars
    I POD connection, Bluetooth, CB ready
    AM/FM/NOA surround sound radio w/ adj controls front and back
    side fuel door, no lifting the seat, full body fitted vinyl cover
    heated hand grips for driver and passenger, Can Am luggage for each storage compartment
    engine heat diverters, an aftermarket add-on b4 Can Am came out with the recall/fix
    poly skid plates, rear view mirror lighted turn signal indicators
    driver front hiway foot pegs, drivers back rest
    leather embroidered Corbin heated spyder seat

Purchased new, never spent a day or night outside
    Husband passed and would like to sell, it is collecting dust in the barn

Also available: custom width enclosed trailer to haul it, with custom tie-downs inside for the spyder
    Asking $17,500 for bike and $3500 for the trailer
    Have cash? let's talk

DSCF3023.jpg
    DSCF3024.jpg
    DSCF3026.jpg
    DSCF3020.jpg
    DSCF3027.jpg
    Last edited by spyderat; 04-22-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Spyder Garage

Truly sorry for the loss of your husband.

Normally I don't ever comment on anyone's sale listing but this is so you can actually sell your RT. This RT was the last year they sold RT's with the 998 engine before they upgraded to the 1330 engine in 2014. Having said that, just do some poking around on what dealers are selling their brand new RTS' & RT LTD for or even cycle trader and see what the prices are on some private listings. Accessories are just that, they are your personal preferences on what you wanted to add on to make it your own ride, most of the time you will not recover that cost. Just a couple of helpful suggestions so you can sell your Spyder, its a great ride with some awesome additions and I am sure someone will scoop it up at the right price.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SELLING

Your Spyder has either a Manual trans or the Semi-auto ...it does not have both ......... and I think it the Semi-auto , which does make it more valuable ..... and with the previous poster about checking sources for pricing info .... I wish you could get what you are asking , but to really honest I don't think you are close to the true value in your asking price ..... this post is meant to be HELPFUL to you ..... and sending ....sorry for your loss ....Mike

Spyder Garage

Default she miht mean

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    Your Spyder has either a Manual trans or the Semi-auto ...it does not have both ......
    I think she might be referring to manual or automatic downshift ability of the SE.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited