Spyder Garage

Default What kind of Cable

Everyone

I have an adapter that goes from by battery tender to usb. My question is what kind of cables do you guys use to get up to the dash. I currently have a lifeproof case on my phone but if i keep my charger plugged in the case is compromised. Of course i would not need to keep it plugged in all the time, but just wondering the kind of cables everyone uses. I have switched fuses around so I will be able to use the adapter in the trunk for my tendeer connection. For those of you that have a setup similar do you shrink wrap this connection in the frunk up to dash? Thanks guys

Dave

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Is this what you're talking about?

battery-tender-usb-motorcycle-union-garage.jpg

If so then this is to power your device when you're not using it. Like if your phone goes dead and you need to get going, you can charge it while traveling. To power the phone on the dash check some of the sponsors on the Spyderlovers home page.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Default Exacty

What I have, just wondering what kind if any charging cables guys use, to get up to the dash Thanks guys
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Flamewinger View Post
    Is this what you're talking about?

battery-tender-usb-motorcycle-union-garage.jpg

If so then this is to power your device when you're not using it. Like if your phone goes dead and you need to get going, you can charge it while traveling. To power the phone on the dash check some of the sponsors on the Spyderlovers home page.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

This plugs into a Battery Tender Jr battery charger/maintainer and is installed so you can easily connect the charger to the bike's battery. Check spyderpops.com for something to power and mount phone.
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

2015 F3 SE6