Spyder Garage

Default ECU flash for Vtwins?

Anyone got the ECU reflash for the older RT's with the vtwin? I'm interested in doing so but would like to hear any results that if anyone has gotten it done.
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Spyder Garage

Following...
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Inquiring about the same is it worth it on a v twin I'm all in if the flash provides some torque

Spyder Garage

I called Wick-It Performance in Louisiana which is a partner of Monster Fuel Injection and inquired about the ecu flash. I was told they do Vtwins and the triples and both engines pretty much get the same benefits. It provides about 20% more HP and 15% torque, Increased throttle transition, more power riding 2up or in mountains and they can tune based on any exhaust you have. My question was, if completely stock bikes benefited from the flash and was told that most of the ones they do are stock. Once they get the ecu, turn around time to ship back out is 24 hours.

You can give them a call if you have any more questions, I just have to save up a little cash and i'm sending mine in.

www.monsterfuelinjection.com click on drop down menu and then click USA Outlet

Wick-It Performance
    318-562-6961
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Spyder Garage

All I can say is that my experience with Wick-It Performance, is that they are above board and will go out of their way to answer your questions or will go out of their way to help you any way they can. Give them a call and see for your self, they are very easy to talk to.

Wick-It Performance - ECU Reflash,, Engine Rebuilds

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?