Spyder Garage

Default Two Bros exhaust for 2010-2012 RT

I have a Two Bros black titanium series exhaust for 2010-2012 RT's. Sounds great, deep but not too loud. Nothing at all wrong with it and comes with everything needed for install. Asking $250 plus shipping. Message for more info or shipping quote.muffler3.jpgmuffler2.jpgmuffler1.jpg
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Spyder Garage

Would it fit a 2010 rs?

Spyder Garage

Not really sure. I know most of the RS's had a 90 degree elbow before the muffler. If you got a different elbow. i'm sure it could be installed. Two Bros may sell just the connector pipe. Might be worth a call
    Last edited by jroberts650; 04-19-2018 at 07:32 AM.
    2010 RT Audio and Convience SE5, wider vented windshield, XM radio, digital voltmeter, K&N filter, LED turn signal strips, ISCI floorboards, Lamonster LED Headlights and Fogs, Two Bros Black series

Spyder Garage

Thanks 650

Could make it work...but to many other projects right now

Good luck I know you will find someone who will appreciate it

Phil

Spyder Garage

bump

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I would guess that it would also fit the 2013 since they had the V twin as well, or did they change something else on the exhaust that year? I love my 2013 RT but it was a red headed stepchild model.

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    I would guess that it would also fit the 2013 since they had the V twin as well, or did they change something else on the exhaust that year? I love my 2013 RT but it was a red headed stepchild model.

Joe
    As far as I know they were the same exhaust. As long as it has the angled connection on the converter everything should be good.

Spyder Garage

Bump

Spyder Garage

Sold