Ca. DMV said since my totaled 2010 has been licensed since 2015.. I have to pay back registration fees and penalties totals $1,808. I told them, I just bought it from a dealer and had no control over the last 3 years. I was then pretty speechless because if I would have opened my mouth I couldnt guarantee anything but 4 letter words and I really wanted to slap that condisending little smile off her face. Sorry that's the law she said.

I almost paid but, it just didn't seem right. I did talk to the dealer and they said it sounded wrong to them and they would see what they could do......we will see if they come through. But if they do.. I still have a month wait for an appointment or like yesterday showed up at 7am for them to open at 8 and still didnt talk to the first dmv rep until 0930. If not I guess I have a friend in Utah I trust. Trailer to him and license it there for a year..

Damm ca. Bull

Wouldn't be so bad.. but I was excited after the month of work I put into this wrecked machine to get on it and ride.

Pissed off

Phil
Bakersfield