Spyder Garage

Default LEDGLOW POD ACCENT LIGHTS

Easy install, plug and play. Problem is they don't always work, checked battery connections and they are good, fuse is good.
    Bought new power switch and wiring harness. Went out yesterday morning tried them and nothing got home from work and they were on! I must have left the switch in the on position. Any one have a clue? Like I said they are plug and play no tapping into bikes electrical. Read an article and said to try larger fuse or make sure the fuse was closer to the battery. Thoughts?

Spyder Garage

Default Interesting....🤔

If the fuse is not blowing it is not the problem. It does not matter where the fuse is as long as it is there and it is good. I would suspect the connections be it to the battery or the harness. One thing to check is the polarity. LED's need to be positive (+) to (+) and negative (-) to (-). Otherwise the whole pod is internally faulty. I
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    If the fuse is not blowing it is not the problem. It does not matter where the fuse is as long as it is there and it is good. I would suspect the connections be it to the battery or the harness. One thing to check is the polarity. LED's need to be positive (+) to (+) and negative (-) to (-). Otherwise the whole pod is internally faulty. I

Ill double check, thanks