Spyder Garage

Default WTB - Sena SM10 Bluetooth Transmitter/dongle and cable for Can-Am Spyder LT

Want to bluetooth my Spyder and am checking to see if anyone has a transmitter/dongle and cable to connect as a result of maybe the sale of their bike and not including it in a sale or maybe upgrading what they have and it is left over. I am also interested in 20s Evo headsets to pair with it. Let me know what you have, how much use it has had, why it is available, and what you are asking for the items. Thanks!

SpyderLovers Sponsor Motorcycledave's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default I have all those

I have the SM10 the cable for the audio system and the 20S EVO

Quote Originally Posted by mdrozell View Post
    Want to bluetooth my Spyder and am checking to see if anyone has a transmitter/dongle and cable to connect as a result of maybe the sale of their bike and not including it in a sale or maybe upgrading what they have and it is left over. I am also interested in 20s Evo headsets to pair with it. Let me know what you have, how much use it has had, why it is available, and what you are asking for the items. Thanks!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the contact info Dave. It was great speaking with you yesterday. It helped me make up my mind on what I want and helped me learn more about what is specifically needed. I am posting here to see if there may be any out there for some reason and what they may be asking. If I don't find what I want before long, I'll probably be speaking with you again.

Spyder Garage

Default The BRP kit?

I bought the BRP bluetooth kit for $250 that plugs into the radio (as long as you do NOT have the CB) into the slot where the CB harness plugs into. The kit has the SENA, cables, etc. Is this what you are looking to do?

I ended up NOT using it, after I bought my wife her own Spyder. I still have to take the tupperware off to remove the cable to the radio. It will be a week or two (I just had a hip replacement!!). I'll be posting the kit here for like $100 plus a few bucks or so for shipping.

I didn't know about Dave's solution at the time. We use BT helmets, and I plug my phone into the GPS plug (I have an RTS without the GPS, so the plug is zip tied on the right side next to gas tank). I bought an extension cable to up to my XGrip. I put on Prime music and GPS and play it all through the stereo on the AUX input.

Steve