Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deadwood

Spyder Garage

As if there aren't enough things to do and see here in the Hills, the SpyderLovers that enjoy old time Country Western music have a treat available. The Historic Lead Opera House has monthly Black Hills Opry shows and it fall on July 14. Great music by Aces and Eights and they always have to guest artists as well. If you enjoy Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard and the like this is a great show and the Lead Opera House is being restored to it's glory days. We don't miss it.
    http://www.homestakeoperahouse.org/u...ack_card_2.jpg
    Bob S

Spyder Garage

Also the Gatlin brothers are at Deadwood Mountain Grand on Friday night...
    Trent - 2017 asphalt grey RT Limited,
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

We are at spearfish koa. Been here a few days already. Hopefully see some of you that get in early. Wife is on a yellow rss.

Spyder Garage

Saw a few Spyders on our ride today in the Hills. Looks like some are already rolling in for the Rally. Enjoy your time here.
    Ultimate Seat, Baha Ron’s sway bar, Vredestine rear tire, Federal Formoza fronts, SlingMod’s LED head and fog lights, Lamonster’s highway pegs

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Monday!

We will be there Monday! In Cody tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Saw lots of Spyders while working in Sturgis today! Several westbound on I 90 from Rapid.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Default Grrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpyder View Post
    Saw lots of Spyders while working in Sturgis today! Several westbound on I 90 from Rapid.
    Wife and I are all excited to get to the Deadwood rally. Butttt this weekend my 2016 F3 Limited went on limp mode. I made it to our dealer in Dickinson ND Platnium motors There mechanic Clay was nice enough to hook up the computer my crank sensor was bad. We were leaving tomorrow after work to head down. They overnighted the part but in ND that means two days. I have my fingers crossed. I told my wife she may have to head down without me and I well catch up when I can. I don’t want to miss any fun. I well see you all soon asI can.
    2016 F3 , Red

Spyder Garage

Lots of people here now. It was a toasty one riding today. Just a simple loop to Hill City today, and of course checking out a bunch of small shops (The Mrs has to see them all I think) Yesterday we walked around Deadwood and didn't ride much. Gonna hit Needles, and Iron Mtn Rd tomorrow, and Spearfish Canyon of course.....It's supposed to cool down as the week goes on. It was 95 today, supposed t be 82 tomorrow, and down to 70 by Sunday.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

If you signed up for “ride with a local” and haven’t signed in yet, make sure and do so ASAP. We are going to limit the size of groups to around 18 and there are only 10 groups. We will be back at the table again after we return from riding Devils Tower tomorrow. Really enjoyed meeting people today.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Thanks gor deawing out the Nemo rout to the Badlands. We sre doibg tfat inbtfe morning.Had the ne loihts put on this afternoon by Joe and Ann. Big difference. Hope to meet some of you in person here.Has anyone set a M&E here for the Spyderlovers group?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Went to Mt Rushmore, Needles, Iron mtn rd, and up around Sturgis today. Lots of bikes out and about. Had 4 bikes in the group for the day. The event center has been less than exciting, but it is what it is.
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Thanks gor deawing out the Nemo rout to the Badlands. We sre doibg tfat inbtfe morning.Had the ne loihts put on this afternoon by Joe and Ann. Big difference. Hope to meet some of you in person here.Has anyone set a M&E here for the Spyderlovers group?
    glad to be able to help. Hope you’ve had some good rides.

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Was this message typed in Klingon?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Missed going for my first Spyder outing, new granddaughter arrival. Black Hills is most enjoyable after Labor Day Weekend. Very nice to ride then, tourists gone

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Geep View Post
    Missed going for my first Spyder outing, new granddaughter arrival. Black Hills is most enjoyable after Labor Day Weekend. Very nice to ride then, tourists gone
    Very true

HE>I
    2017 RT , Asphalt Grey