Thread: Fobo

Spyder Garage

Default Fobo

Hi well it seems I screwed up ,
    Im one of those seat of the pants guy's that can figure almost anything out with out reading the manual.
    Not this time my fobo sensors worked great after I installed them last year so after a winter sleep they didn't want to respond . So I replaced the batteries two of the three worked the left front wouldn't sync with the app.
    On the app I saw dissable /install except if I would have looked closer it said new sensors.
    So with no luck re-activating then I found the manual which states the sensors will no longer function and you have to buy new ones so this really stinks .
    I'm really upset because all it should be is a software change to re-install them since it was a software message to dissable them .
    Not sure if anyone knows a fix, can't justify another 150$ for another set.
    Bummed in CT.
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Did you call them? I understand they are very easy to talk to.

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?

Spyder Garage

Disable all of them and reinstall.
    also if it is only one take it off the stem wait a minute and try again.
    tis worked for me.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    Disable all of them and reinstall.
    also if it is only one take it off the stem wait a minute and try again.
    tis worked for me.
    Yup, and some have had good luck with simply putting them on another vehicle (car or truck) for a few minutes to reset the sensor to a different pressure then putting them back on the byke. But you first have to get them properly installed within the Fobo app.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Yes.....

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Yup, and some have had good luck with simply putting them on another vehicle (car or truck) for a few minutes to reset the sensor to a different pressure then putting them back on the byke. But you first have to get them properly installed within the Fobo app.
    That's what I did with one of mine that wouldn't sync up. Put it on my truck tire at 60 psi and heard a soft pop sound come from the FOBO. Took it off and put it back on my spyder tire and it sync'ed right up and is working perfectly.

Spyder Garage

Thank you for the input I will try it tomorrow
    2015 F3S , silver

Spyder Garage

Default All good in the neighborhood

woooooohooooooo well they are now up and running .
    I had also sent an email to support at Fobo and they contacted me right away. They asked what phone and software version I was using and the error message that was on the screen, sent them my info .
    Took the sensors off the spyder put them on my pickup and used my iPod as they told me my android phone might be the issue and it was the iPod worked like a charm . Fobo support was awesome no run around , quick response a true pleasure to work with.
    I want to thank everyone for there help . Now Happy in CT.
    2015 F3S , silver