Spyder Garage

Default Air Horn for 2012RT?

I ordered an air horn recomended by somebody on here. They said it was basically a plug & play and fit in the same position as the stock one. I worked on it for a number of hours and still couldn't get it to fit. I have around here somewhere and as soon as I find it I'll post the Brand and Model number. In the mean time ??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tomline View Post
    I ordered an air horn recomended by somebody on here. They said it was basically a plug & play and fit in the same position as the stock one. I worked on it for a number of hours and still couldn't get it to fit. I have around here somewhere and as soon as I find it I'll post the Brand and Model number. In the mean time ??
    i put my air horn under the front trunk work well

Spyder Garage
    2011 RT-S SM5 - Black
    Bought June 2013 with 450 miles. 27K on 8-1-2017.
    Farkles - DIY Trunk Break Light, HMT Break Light, DIY Mirror Turn Signal Lights, DIY Bluetooth Dongle, DIY iPod Setup, DIY Alarm System Install, Show Chrome front fender / rear saddle bag lights, 4th break light around the trunk, Vented Windshield, Baja Ron Sway Bar, DIY GPS setup, Smooth Spyder, BRP Chrome Mirrors, Adjustable deflectors, Triaxis handlebars, NVB Pegs, Bad Boy Airhorn... More to come
    2011 RT-S SM5 , Baja Ron Black