Thread: RT Exhaust

Spyder Garage

Default RT Exhaust

I have two RLS exhausts for sale (Assassin and Torpedo.) They are both like new with minor localized scratches due to install and uninstall.
    Ceramic coated.
    Tremendously light, considering the weight of the stock muffler.

You can find out more about them here.

$300 each, plus shipping. They retail for about $450 each.

These are a bit too loud for my neighborhood. I tested only one about 10 miles at the most. I tried it with the primary muffler and with the primary muffler bypass. The bypass and these exhausts are way too loud. However, with the primary muffler, they are not too bad. Sound and rumble are much better. Just a bit too loud for my taste.

My loss. Your gain. PM me.

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_4776.jpg
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

I gotta ask, What did you finally end up with exhaust wise.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

I went back to the stock exhaust and the primary exhaust delete pipe. I was hoping for them to be similar but lose weight. Both of these combined don't weigh what the stock muffler weighs.

The delete pipe AND one of these is loud. Fun loud. With the primary exhaust back on and one of these, it is loud but not too bad. If it wasn't for a certain neighbor, I would keep it. Just don't need the hassle in my life right now!

They look awesome when installed.
    2015 RT Limited: Fox Shocks - RonJon swaybar and links - BRP Comfort Seat - BRP Triaxis handlebars - Yokohama tires (26psi fronts 28psi back) - Centramatic wheel balancers - BRP belt tensioner - BRP Short windshield - CATdelete/Spyder1 attitude exhaust - Lamonster footpegs - sintered brake pads - LED TRYCLED lights - BumpSkid

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Default exhaust

Will they fit a 2014 RTS?

Spyder Garage

Default delete pipe

where did you get a delete pipe?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by steelerman View Post
    Will they fit a 2014 RTS?
    Sorry for the delay.

I don't know, but it should be the same for the 1330 engine and RT mounting.

2015 RT Limited , black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tatonka View Post
    where did you get a delete pipe?
    I bought from Lamonster.

2015 RT Limited , black