Thread: Backrest for F3

Spyder Garage

Default Backrest for F3

I am looking for a driver backrest for my new F3L. Lamonster has one and also Big Bike Parts. Both about same price at $180. Both half the price from BRP. Anyone have an experience or recommendation.
    2017 F3 Limited , Gloss Black with red and carbon fiber accents

Spyder Garage

Lamont's ,support the site venders . Great product with fast shipping and they look after you !
    Happy Owner

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I’ve got the Ultimate backrest which is the same as Lamont’s. Easy to install and works great.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman2013 View Post
    I’ve got the Ultimate backrest which is the same as Lamont’s. Easy to install and works great.

I put on a driver’s backrest from Lamonster last summer. The installation was easy and the parts were high quality. I ended up throwing the actual pad away and replacing it with ever smaller after-market pads. The F-3L has a pretty small cockpit and my wife generally rides with me. The Lamonster pad didn't allow her enough leg side clearance to be comfortable on long rides. The pad I settled on is about 5”x7”x1 1/2”. The smaller size provides adequate driver support while allowing easy lateral movement on curves. All good. (It’s been on the bike for 8,000 miles.)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryinWI View Post
    I am looking for a driver backrest for my new F3L. Lamonster has one and also Big Bike Parts. Both about same price at $180. Both half the price from BRP. Anyone have an experience or recommendation.
    I have purchased from both in the past but if Lamont has it or a version of what I am looking for he is the first choice. Actually purchased LidLoxs from him today.

CJ JAX

Spyder Garage

Get Lamonts
    SpYderman

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by GaryinWI View Post
    The one Lamonster has is made by Ultimate and is around $300.00. Value Accessories has one, I think from Big Bike Parts, that is on sale for around $150.00. They both look to mount somewhat the same. Utopia also makes one and sells for $225.00. I have a Utopia on my RT and like it a lot but I don't like the way the one for the F3 has to be mounted. Wayne
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited