Spyder Garage

Default 2014 Roll-A-Home King Camper

Camper is sold, thanks to all.

Correcting the ad to say included is the Add-A-Room instead of the screen room. I thought we had the screen room but never set it up. When I pulled it out tonight I discovered it was the Add-A-Room!

For sale is our 2014 Roll-A-Home king size wide bed model camper. This RAH is in very good condition, the previous owners only camped two times in it and as we only get one vacation per year we have also camped only twice in it. Asking $4,800.

We have loved our two vacations camping in it however we are wanting to take vacations further out west and with limited vacation time have decided to get a toy hauler so we can burn the miles down the interstate highways to get to those more distant places.

There are no holes or tears in the canvas and all the zippers work like they should. The tires have very little wear on them and are just fine. The trailer has always been garage kept and owned by non-smokers.

Included is the large car topper that we put clothes and stuff in when we go on vacation – I know, we take too much stuff! Anyway, the car topper is great as you pull 4 pins to take it off and then set it next to the trailer when you arrive and you can keep the stuff you don’t need in the trailer out of the elements and away from sticky fingers.

Also included are the custom mounts and a pair of the famous “Whirlygiggers”!

The trailer comes with the following factory options:
    Awning & Poles
    Add-A-Room & Poles
    Cooler Rack
    Electric Brakes & Controller
    Sprayed Interior Fiberglass Coating
    Aluminum Wheels
    Mud Flaps

Located in the Richmond, VA area and can help by meeting you within a reasonable distance.

20170820_145210 - Copy (Medium).jpg

20170826_121600 - Copy (Medium).jpg

20161029_181202 - Copy (Medium).jpg

20161028_171032 - Copy (Medium).jpg
    Last edited by WA5VHU; 04-22-2018 at 04:50 PM.
    Current:
    2016 Honda CTX700 DCT ABS (faring model)
    Kip Moto SherpaX Cargo Trailer

Wife Has:
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT Limited
    2016 Lees-ure Lite Camping Trailer

Previous:
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS SE5, zoom-zoom!
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Foot Burner - Gasoline Boiling Stinker - Gas Tank Vacuum Puller

Spyder Garage

Very nice. I have a Aspen Sentry and love it. How much does this weigh un loaded with the top carrier attached?
    2015 an Am Spyder RT Limited
    2013 Yamaha WR250R - Sold
    2011 Can Am Spyder RT-S SE5 Limited - Sold
    2011 Aspen Sentry Trailer
    2003 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2007 Unigo Trailer - Sold
    2001 BMW K1200LT - Sold
    2001 Honda 750 NightHawk - sold
    2015 RT Ltd , Canamspyderaccessories Brake pedal ext. Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bmwlarry View Post
    Very nice. I have a Aspen Sentry and love it. How much does this weigh un loaded with the top carrier attached?
    The car top carrier weighs 27 lbs according to the web page specs. The extra spray coating and such adds weight to the basic camper. I actually weighed it and without the awning and Add-A-R and poles it weighs 465 lbs. With the awning and screen room and poles it weighs 519 lbs. The car top carrier and contents would add to that.

The wife tows it with her 2014 RT and has had no problems on the Interstates or smaller twisty roads.
    Last edited by WA5VHU; 04-17-2018 at 05:55 PM.
    Current:

Wife Has:

Previous:
    2011 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE5, Foot Burner - Gasoline Boiling Stinker - Gas Tank Vacuum Puller

Spyder Garage

Default camper

Could you post some pictures of the inside? Thanks

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by yellow dog View Post
    Could you post some pictures of the inside? Thanks
    I don't have many pictures of the inside but I will post what I have that might be helpful.

This is standing inside in the living room near the doorway looking towards the trailer tongue at the king sized bed. Your heads go to the left.
    00606_9GH2Hc2ABH6_1200x900.jpg

This was set up in our back yard. You can see into the living room, where we used a folding table and a couple of folding chairs when we wanted to get indoors. We could cook simple meals, heat water for our morning mush and coffee, read, diddle on the computer, or operate Amateur Radio, my favorite out at the beach with no big city electrical noise! Plenty of room to get dressed and such. You can also see the white set of drawers where we kept our loose miscellaneous stuff handy.
    20161009_175327 - Copy (Medium).jpg

Cindy having dinner in a howling rainstorm shortly after we arrived at the beach. You can see the left wall blowing in and the right wall blowing out from the wind but we stayed warm and dry, not a drop inside! It was so windy until the thunderstorm passed that I kept the trailer hitched as I was afraid we might blow away!
    20161027_162926 (Small).jpg

Operating Ham Radio at the beach!
    20161029_200408 (Medium).jpg
    Current:

Wife Has:

Previous: