Quote Originally Posted by trikerbiker645 View Post
Sorry Boxylady,
Good luck with your vibration unless you want to do something aftermarket, or sell it. BRP doesn't really give two s$!'s as they consider it "normal" now for years, and has done very little to address the many vibration complaints. I imagine you will just be spinning your wheels to not get anywhere as a warranty issue or a recall issue, others have tried, but who knows?

Ah, ok, Steve Humphrey's sent me a link to a video that Lamonster put together regarding installing this on an F3. I get the premise now. I had it in my head just from descriptions that this had to be installed somewhere up near the crank, and it was very involved requiring a lot of mechanical know-how (which I am somewhat deficient in) This is an extremely easy to install fix, and it sounds like from what folks are saying that if I purchase the BRP version (still not happy about having to buy something to fix what is clearly a defect!), I'll just be replacing it numerous times compared to just buying it once from Steve.

thanks.

Jeff