Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default What happend to the video?

Of the bikini girl on the spyder? I didnt want to check it out work, now its gone..

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Removed because this is a family friendly forum!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bersquack View Post

Someone send pm me da link

please

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bersquack View Post
    Are you serious? It was PG-13 at worst.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

haha okay, i just found it on youtube...wow, that wasnt bad (or good) at all.

Spyder Garage

Everyone has an opinion about this stuff. But for me...I'm glad Lamont keeps it clean. You can always go find whatever you're missing out on here if that's what you're looking for.

But for me, I know when I come here what to expect, and what not to expect.

Thanks Lamont! I know I'm not the only one.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I agree, I have no problem with him running his site anyway he wants it. I like this place a lot.....im just saying, the video wasnt even worth the effort.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Everyone has an opinion about this stuff. But for me...I'm glad Lamont keeps it clean. You can always go find whatever you're missing out on here if that's what you're looking for.

But for me, I know when I come here what to expect, and what not to expect.

Thanks Lamont! I know I'm not the only one.

2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Are you serious? It was PG-13 at worst.
    It wasn't the video has much as the following posts. A lot of times it's not the original post that's the problem but it never fails that someone will try and top it down the line. Therefore the whole thread has to go to keep our Work Safe and Family Friendly standards.
    If I delete a post it's for a good reason, guess you're just going to have to trust me on that one.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    If I delete a post it's for a good reason, guess you're just going to have to trust me on that one.
    Your site, your call

Spyder Garage

It wasn't the video has much as the following posts. A lot of times it's not the original post that's the problem but it never fails that someone will try and top it down the line. Therefore the whole thread has to go to keep our Work Safe and Family Friendly standards.

Ridiculous!
    ** Loving my 5th Can-Am Spyder since 2007! **

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder-dude View Post
    Ridiculous!
    It may be ridiculous to you but I've been running very successful message boards for over 9 years now and I know for a fact that a lot of folks read my boards from work and if I just let members post whatever they wanted it could get someone fired. I also know that a lot of members read our boards with their wife and kids and you should never have to apologize for the content on this board.

I'm sure one of the reasons BRP feels comfortable with promoting SpyderLovers in their mass mailing is because they know we hold to a higher standard than most and there will be no backlash from those they sent the mailers out to because of questionable content here. You don't have to agree with the way I run the site but you do have to respect our rules and guidelines here.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

It may be ridiculous to you but I've been running very successful message boards for over 9 years now and I know for a fact that a lot of folks read my boards from work and if I just let members post whatever they wanted it could get someone fired. I also know that a lot of members read our boards with their wife and kids and you should never have to apologize for the content on this board.

I'm sure one of the reasons BRP feels comfortable with promoting SpyderLovers in their mass mailing is because they know we hold to a higher standard than most and there will be no backlash from those they sent the mailers out to because of questionable content here. You don't have to agree with the way I run the site but you do have to respect our rules and guidelines here.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by zzneonzz View Post

Amen!

Spyder Garage

Lamont,

I for one would like to thank you for the family atmosphere,
    The spyder / quads & generally the garage is mine and my kids life.
    We have our computer TV & so fourth in our garage as this is were most of our time is spent.
    This site has become a center of info. for the spyder & as I don't want to try & censor what people post, At the same time that is one of the things i liked about this site from the beginning was that me & my kids could learn together.

Any way I for one would like to say thank you for setting a standard & then standing by it.
    That says a lot to me & I think to a lot of others on this site.
    I have learned a lot from you & from members of this site.

Thanks to you & to All!!!!

SPYMAN
    PE #2735
    RUBBER SIDE DOWN SHINY SIDE UP!!!!!!!!!!
    Never ride faster than your Angel can fly...

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

There are forums all over the Internet that have virtually no moderation and deteriorate into X -rated or XXX- rated garbage. After a while it isn't funny or entertaining any more. It's just trash talk.

It's kind of nice to come to SpyderLovers and not find that stuff.

Big Thank you to you Lamont!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DynamoBT View Post
    There are forums all over the Internet that have virtually no moderation and deteriorate into X -rated or XXX- rated garbage. After a while it isn't funny or entertaining any more. It's just trash talk.

It's kind of nice to come to SpyderLovers and not find that stuff.

Big Thank you to you Lamont!!!

I agree. We can't tell anyone how to live their lives and what they like to see on the computer, but we can sure keep unpleasant things off SpyderLovers.com!
    2008 GS SE5 in 2008
    Traded at 43,000 miles for a left over
    2010 RT SM5 in 2011
    Traded at 57,000 for a left over
    2014 RTS SE6 in 2015, which has 35,000 miles
    Oct 19th, 2017, totaled 2014 RT while killing a Javaline
    Dec 12th, 2017 drove a 2017 F3L home. What an awesome machine!

Never had any breakdown stranded issues.

Spyder Garage

No problem---- I fully understand-- and it's your board--- and yes - considering your relationship with various companies like BRP - keeping it 'family friendly' does make sense.

Rock on.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by spyder-dude View Post
    Ridiculous!
    Time to lighten up Spyder-Dude! I know we all put some effort into this forum and we get to thinking we kind of own it. It's easy to get our feelings bent if we are not careful.

This is a family. And like any family there is one person that calls the final shot for the benefit of the whole. And, like any family, it takes a bit of effort to get along with everyone else at times.

But it is always worth it!

I know Lamont does not pick and choose on any personal basis. He is fair and even handed. If he thinks it goes over the line then he does what he thinks best.

You may feel picked on but if you let it ride and hang around, you'll find it all works out to provide us the best Spyder forum possible.

Lamont does a great job.

There is nowhere else you can go for what you get here. But there are plenty of places to go for what you don't find here.
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Motorbike Professor
    Spyder Garage

Lamont, keep doing just like you always have done. It is appreciated! I continue to be a member here, and attend this forum, because I like the clean, friendly atmosphere. I like it that both men and women Spyder Lovers congregate here comfortably. Everyone shares and contributes so much. Why spoil a good thing?
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by NancysToy View Post
    Lamont, keep doing just like you always have done. It is appreciated! I continue to be a member here, and attend this forum, because I like the clean, friendly atmosphere. I like it that both men and women Spyder Lovers congregate here comfortably. Everyone shares and contributes so much. Why spoil a good thing?
    -Scotty
    Amen.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BajaRon View Post
    Time to lighten up Spyder-Dude! I know we all put some effort into this forum and we get to thinking we kind of own it. It's easy to get our feelings bent if we are not careful.

This is a family. And like any family there is one person that calls the final shot for the benefit of the whole. And, like any family, it takes a bit of effort to get along with everyone else at times.

But it is always worth it!

I know Lamont does not pick and choose on any personal basis. He is fair and even handed. If he thinks it goes over the line then he does what he thinks best.

You may feel picked on but if you let it ride and hang around, you'll find it all works out to provide us the best Spyder forum possible.

Lamont does a great job.

There is nowhere else you can go for what you get here. But there are plenty of places to go for what you don't find here.
    And like all families - we have a crazy uncle larry right?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    And like all families - we have a crazy uncle larry right?
    I think his name starts with an S

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Lamont.

Spyder Garage

The way I see it, member #0001 is doing just fine running this show. If I need cheescake I know where to go get it. This is a nice family site. I'm with you all the way Lamonster.