Spyder Garage

Default A New Ad For Finding Out Your Trade-In Value

Got two ads from BRP today. One is supposed to give you instant trade in value of the Spyder.

It does not work for me. I click on the find the value section--and nothing boots up. I was curious--but now am ticked off. Way to go.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Darned programmers, is it flash based and your browser is blocking it for safety reasons?
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    Darned programmers, is it flash based and your browser is blocking it for safety reasons?
    That is a possibility. I am still running Windows 7, Yahoo and Webroot anti virus.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

What's yahoo? Yet Another Hierarchically Organized Oracle (or Money pit, depends on who you believe).
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I received the same mail. worked for me. They just use NADA. Go to their website and you can get the same value there without having to give your name and contact info.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Rodriguez View Post
    I received the same mail. worked for me. They just use NADA. Go to their website and you can get the same value there without having to give your name and contact info.
    I saw that and decided I preferred my privacy.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Spyder Garage

If its NADA numbers, then I am not missing anything.

From time to time I get those "what's it worth" offers from Subaru. They tell the dealer what to give on a trade-in. It's usually better than the blue books.

My last two cars purchased, I used the "bonus" coupon once we got down to the "final" numbers. Both times, I saved an additional $1500 or so.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default BETTER THAN bLUE bOOK

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    If its NADA numbers, then I am not missing anything.

From time to time I get those "what's it worth" offers from Subaru. They tell the dealer what to give on a trade-in. It's usually better than the blue books.

My last two cars purchased, I used the "bonus" coupon once we got down to the "final" numbers. Both times, I saved an additional $1500 or so.
    It usually is .... the catch is they won't tell you in that QUOTE, that the MSRP from the manufacturer is what they will charge for the Car ..... No discounts ..... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    It usually is .... the catch is they won't tell you in that QUOTE, that the MSRP from the manufacturer is what they will charge for the Car ..... No discounts ..... Mike
    Happily, not with me. I have bought seven cars from these guys and they treat me pretty good.

By the time I got to the coupon, we already have $$$ off the MSRP, a decent trade-in, and other things I have mentioned in other threads. What I refer to as the "out the door" price.

The MSRP and the trade in--are both starting points IMO. Anyone who buys a car with MSRP less blue book trade--probably paid way to much. Caveat Emptor
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 03-21-2018 at 09:02 PM.

2020 F3L , Magma Red