Spyder Garage

Default ST panel removal

Does anyone have a video of removing all the panels on the 2013 ST. I have searched youtube and find plenty of Videos for the RT but nearly nothing on the ST. I am comfortable removing panels that are obvious such as front left and ride side where the fog lights are. The service panels for oil change and all side panels. I am just curious as to how to remove the panels just below the mirrors on the right and left side. I am also going to look into loosening and taking off the frunk (is this necessary to replace the sway bar) or can this be done by just loosening it?

Spyder Garage

I did my sway bar and did not take off the frunk. You have to jack the front end up really high though. As for removing the panels they are all pretty easy, although I have not removed the panels where you have to remove the mirrors.

Spyder Garage

I did the sway and didn't remove the frunk, as mentioned you just need to get the front high in the air. The instructions tell you how far in the air it needs to be, something like 22".

To remove most of those upper panels you need to get the mirrors off which there is sort of an art to once you get all the bolts out.
    Wife has a 2014 ST-L
    2014 ST Limited , Silver Platinum Satin