Spyder Garage

Default Any progress on the LaMonster F3 keyless fuel cap?

Wondering how it’s coming along. Hoping this comes to market soon.

Spyder Garage

I spoke with Jakob on Friday and they still haven't seen their shipment. No explanation, just hasn't happened. 2 weeks overdue now....

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    I spoke with Jakob on Friday and they still haven't seen their shipment. No explanation, just hasn't happened. 2 weeks overdue now....
    This is what I posted on Facebook.
    I just wanted to apologize for not meeting the expected timeline for the parts we've been showing you. My hopes and expectations are always a little higher than reality. Yesterday was one of those days nothing turned out as planned, but we are working through it. I want to put the best product out of the gate and not have to figure out how to fix it after the customer has already bought it. It frustrates me at times but in the end I'd rather have a product that is late to market than one that's out there that's subpar.
    We are making some design adjustments to make it a better product. We don't have a tree we pick these off of and when we test things sometimes we need to make adjustments and this is one of those products. Right now I want to say we are about two weeks out for production units. Sorry for the delay. It will be worth the wait.

Very Active Member Roadster Renovations's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

KUDOS, Lamont! Safety should always come first.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    This is what I posted on Facebook.

We are making some design adjustments to make it a better product. We don't have a tree we pick these off of and when we test things sometimes we need to make adjustments and this is one of those products. Right now I want to say we are about two weeks out for production units. Sorry for the delay. It will be worth the wait.

Just wanted to tell you how much many of us appreciate your posting products still in development rather than waiting until they come to market. I know it sometimes leads to more questions on availability.

Thanks.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the update, was more of an update request than a demand lol. But i demand to have one soon! Kidding, we're all willing to wait for a better product, no doubt.