Spyder Garage

Default 2013 RS For sale

I have a 2013 RS (automatic type) for sale! I just don't ride it as much as I thought I would. Mods done are: a new seat-Sorry don't remember what kind, ST handle bars, Big windscreen, Kakao (sp?) cruise control, Garmin 660, and cup holder (haha). It has under 8000 miles. I'll even throw in 2 helmets one XS the other S (one has sena bluetooth installed) I have just relocated to Dayton OH.
    Since KBB doesn't have an option to see the value I'll ask for $10,000. Clean title in hand.
    Last edited by mhumann; 03-15-2018 at 08:42 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default Curious...🤔

Shows where you are from England and you state you are now in Ohio. Is this a European model..? pictures would be nice...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Shows where you are from England and you state you are now in Ohio. Is this a European model..? pictures would be nice...
    Lol, oops! I've been out of the spyderlovers loop for 3 years while I was overseas! I'll have to figure out how to change that Not a European model, bought in the USA. I'll try to send pics later when I reconnect the battery, fill up with gas and get it road worthy again after the trip across the pond.