Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Triple Play Problems - Problem Fixed

As I posted previously i got a brake failure message this weekend while out riding and had the Girlfriend check to see if the brake lights were out and she said the left brake light is the one that was out. So Today i decided to check into it and found out it was the Left and right Turn signal bulbs like its the triple play failing. Or both LED's went out at the same time. I removed the LEDS and the connection on the wires is secure so i'm not sure what it could be other than the unit itself.

NMN or anyone else thats had wierd things happen please help me out!!!
    Last edited by zzneonzz; 05-28-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    I had a problem with my HID foglights and it was narrowed down to a bad ballast.

The dealer installed another kit and she worked perfectly.

Sometimes it's just a bad part that messes up the unit.

I'm sure it can be replaced so not to worry.
    Yea i'm sure Evan and the kind folks at NMN will take care of me when i call them tomorrow they always have!!!!
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Silver/Black SE5 - Trunk Liner, 1" riser, 12v, Kuryakyn ISO Grips, 5" Kewlmetal Pullback Bars, Kewlmetal Console, Zumo 450, Ipod, Kewlmetal Highway brackets with Wing pegs, Triple Play, Wizard Light LED's, Corbin front/rear saddle with Backrest, Nelson Rigg CL950 Saddlebags with CL800 Tote Bag, CalSci Medium Windshield.

Spyder Garage

Did you check your other connections from the triple play module?

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bjt View Post
    Did you check your other connections from the triple play module?
    Yea I checked the Connection to the tail light, I removed the shrink tube and even checked the connection to the LED's. I have the unit itself removed right now didn't take the time to remove the LED's fully though. And this morning i thought to myself you big dummy you didn't bother to check the fuse LOL so i checked it this morning and the fuse was fine as well I'll be calling NMN here in a bit not sure what time they will be there though.
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

I had spoke to Even on Tuesday after the holiday weekend to see what it might be and after giving him the run down he suggested sending it in to him to make sure were the problem was. Well today I got a call and he had tested it and found out that 1 of the pucks had gone out(He said this is rare and i agree with that) and the other puck had some LED's that were not working.

Evan is sending me back my triple play with new pucks as well as the new Tail light and All in one package I ordered. Yet again another great experience with Evan and the fine folks at NMN

I want to thank you for all your wonderfull mods and most importantly your awsome customer service!!!!!!!!Keep it up
    Happy SE5 Owner!!!

Spyder Garage

No Magic Neon

Number One: 2008 Yellow GS SM5. I love my Spyder.
    Number Two: 2012 RT-S Limited (the poop colored RT) I still have Number One, but Some Girl made me buy Number Two...