Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Just make sure whatever battery you choose is an AGM sealed battery or LiPo or such, and not an old fashioned unsealed lead acid battery.
    2020 RTL SE6

Previously 2008 GS SM5 and 2014 RT SE6

Spyder Garage

Default Batteries Plus

Since 2013 I've been getting mine at Batteries Plus. Their brand held great. They have a Duracell that fits (have to order) with a two year warranty that I put in the wifes Spyder. Very happy with both. Sat for about 6-8 weeks in the garage during winter (no tender) and cranked quick and both fired right up.

Spyder Garage

Default battery

Quote Originally Posted by stevencovert View Post
    Since 2013 I've been getting mine at Batteries Plus. Their brand held great. They have a Duracell that fits (have to order) with a two year warranty that I put in the wifes Spyder. Very happy with both. Sat for about 6-8 weeks in the garage during winter (no tender) and cranked quick and both fired right up.
    yes, I apologize, I meant to say Duracell...........

Spyder Garage

Default They told me my battery is fine at 3 years of age

While my bike was in the shop, they checked the battery out and even charged it up and said it was fine. I told them it's on a maintainer all the time. Still was told the batter is good to go for a while longer so we did NOT replace it right now.

So hope I am good to go for a while!!!!

2015 RT-Limited SE6-TricLED Fender LED's (Red and Amber), 3rd LED Brake Light/Tail Light, ISCI Handbrake with black small hands handle,Spyderpops Rock Guard. ,Can-Am Adjustable Wing Vents, Bumpskid, Bajaron's Sway-Bar with metal Heim Joints. Elkas Stage 2 Plus., TricLED Wide-VU Mirrors, TricLED Jumper Port, Laser Aligned!