Spyder Garage

Default Highway Pegs 09 GS/RS

Trying to get a little more comfy on my 09 GS.. I added risers which helped tremendously.. Just purchased Sheepskin and its wonderful... Now I would like to add Highway pegs just to be able to stretch my legs on longer trips... Any recommendations are greatly needed.. I have a hard time finding exactly what I need. I plan on this being a DIY and budget friendly.

Spyder Garage

Default DIY

Quote Originally Posted by tsandifer View Post
    Trying to get a little more comfy on my 09 GS.. I added risers which helped tremendously.. Just purchased Sheepskin and its wonderful... Now I would like to add Highway pegs just to be able to stretch my legs on longer trips... Any recommendations are greatly needed.. I have a hard time finding exactly what I need. I plan on this being a DIY and budget friendly.
    since you are planning on doing a DIY project... here's what i did for my '09 RS.....
    SAM_0700 (1).jpg SAM_0701.jpg SAM_0703.jpg SAM_0705.jpg SAM_0702 (1).jpg
    PM me if you need additional info....
    good luck & ride carefully....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Take a look at my Seal Floorboards. They are both Floorboards AND Hwy pegs, due to their 30" + length. I designed the first ever floorboard for the Spyder and they are still the bench-mark in Spyder Floorboards. I have some great pictures on my website: sealfloorboards.com. Contact me if you have any questions..
    Ride in comfort,
    John