Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Texas Trike Reunion

The annual Texas Trike Reunion will be held in Kerrville, TX April 19-21. The ride schedule is not out yet but we will meet at the Motel 6, on Hwy 16, just inside of IH10. (exit 508) We meet at 0830-0900 for the Thursday ride. I no longer make the schedule but we will probably ride to Llano for lunch and meet up with those coming in from the north. It is a fun rally and you should try to make it. More info later. G

April 5: The ride schedule is posted below.
    Last edited by Mr. White; 04-06-2018 at 07:24 AM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

John Bourg shared a link.

November 27, 2017 ·

2018 TTR Lodging
    Thanks to the efforts of CJ we have a block of rooms at the Super 8 in Kerrville on highway 16 at I10 +1-830-896-1511 https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/…/super-8-kerrville-…/overview
    Our room rates are Wednesday night $70, Thursday & Friday and Saturday night $80.
    Make sure when you call for reservations to mention you are with the 2018 TTR group.
    Note: The Super 8 is already short on rooms with special needs. Make sure when calling in that you mention any special needs. Also call in as soon as possible to make sure you can secure a room that meets your requirements.

Last edited by Mr. White; 04-05-2018 at 04:33 PM.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thursday, April 19th 2018. Depart Kerrville @ 0900

Lunch in Llano at Cooper’s BBQ, Llano, TX.

We’ll meet in the back parking lot of the YO Ranch, about a quarter of a mile West of the Super 8 on Highway 16. We’ll leave from the YO Ranch at 9:00AM and ride to Luckenbach for a short stop. We’ll make a short comfort stop on the way to Luckenbach in Comfort. From Comfort we’ll head to the Old Tunnel State Park for another brief stop then on to Luckenbach. We should reach Luckenbach around 11:00AM. From Luckenbach we’ll head on to lunch at Cooper’s in Llano arriving around 1:30PM. After lunch it’s an open ride to where ever you’d like to go. Join up with some old friends or new ones and have a great afternoon. Cooper's is on Hwy. 29 about four blocks west of Hwy. 16.

Last edited by Mr. White; 04-05-2018 at 04:35 PM.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Reply to: jbourg@omsi.net

Friday April 20th, 2018
    Lunch at Neal’s

The day will start at Mansfield Park at 9:00AM for a short meet and greet and group photo. We will leave in groups at 9:30AM, our first stop will be at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop in Leakey, from there we’ll head to Neal’s in Concan for lunch. After wards you're on your own to ride the beautiful Hill Country.
    Mansfield Park in located 2 miles North of Bandara on Hwy 16.
    For those who have made the ride in the past, the menu is the same and so are the prices. My next post will be on the lunch menu with prices.

Time to place our Lunch orders for Neal's on Friday April 20th.
    Here's the menu:

Post back how many of what. Please keep the chatter down on this thread I have to go back and count ;-} REPLY TO: John Bourg
    jbourg@omsi.net

Fried Fish is 11.95
    Burger 8.99 or 9.49 cheese burger with French fries
    Salads 10.95 grilled or crispy
    5oz Chicken Fried Steak 10.99
    7oz Chicken Fried Steak 12.99.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Saturday Night BBQ: April 21st

Boyd and Laura are going to be doing one of their fantastic BBQ dinners. I need to check with Boyd about what they will be cooking, but trust me it's always great food and company.

Before we can set a price per plate we need a count of who will be attending the Saturday Night BBQ.

The BBQ is in the back parking lot of the Motel 6. Reply to John Burgh
    jbourg@omsi.net

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Default Texas Trike Reunion

I made reservations at the Super 8 for this event next week. Kathy has to work but I am looking forward to meeting folks, making new friends and ryding some nice roads in the Hill Country. Anyone else from the DFW area going?

Rick & Kathy
    currently Henderson County NC from Ellis County TX
    2021 RTL
    2017 F3T , silver black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Suggestion: If you are coming down IH35 on Thursday and wish to meet the group for lunch at Llano, I suggest you do this. Exit IH35 at Georgetown on Hwy 29 and go west on 29 to Llano. IH35 south of Georgetown is a traffic nightmare most of the time. The group plans on being at Cooper's BBQ around 1:00-1:30. I hope to see you.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA