Spyder Garage

Default compatibility question

I have a 2012 Rt Limited. I really would like to install some floorboards, but truly dislike everything I see out there (which is pretty limited for the 2012). I am only 5'1" and assume highway pegs are out of the question due to short legs, and the heat issue. I like the look of the floorboards that have the cut out for the brake. Most I find on ebay are for 2013+ I would also like to replace the fugly aluminum bracket that holds both front and back stock foot rests.
    Any suggestions out there? Will the 2013 bracket and floorbooards fit on my 12?
    Thank you

Spyder Garage

These are on a 2012 RT Limited. Beside looking good they give you several foot positions that would likely fit your needs.
    They are Vertika boards joe@vertikatrykescanada.com sales 1-514-244-0172 OR 1-819-427-9954
    Good luck
    Roger
    2012 RT Limited
    Vertika Floor boards
    Painted rear fender & dash
    Carbon fiber panels
    Utopia back rest
    Baker air wings
    Elka shocks and relocaters
    CB radio
    ISO hand grips
    Tric LED fender light
    Turn signal lights in mirrors

Spyder Garage

Default Florburds

I have a set of sealboards that i will sell for 175.00 plush shipping . They came of a 2012 rtl like new They sell for over 600.00 new. I can send a picture if you want to see them. I am from new york my telephone is 1 607 4323069

Spyder Garage

I really like your floorboards Roger and have admired them for a long time. They are just so expensive, I have them on the wish list but they don't seem to be climbing to the top very fast.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

How about I.S.C.I.?
    I had them on my 2010, and really liked them a lot!
    They are height and level adjustable, so you can personalize them for your ride!
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member Snowbelt Spyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Turdie12 View Post
    I have a 2012 Rt Limited. I really would like to install some floorboards, but truly dislike everything I see out there (which is pretty limited for the 2012). I am only 5'1" and assume highway pegs are out of the question due to short legs, and the heat issue. I like the look of the floorboards that have the cut out for the brake. Most I find on ebay are for 2013+ I would also like to replace the fugly aluminum bracket that holds both front and back stock foot rests.
    Thank you
    Have you looked at the Seal PUP? I get a lot of positive feedback about mine. My wife is 5'1" and she likes them, too.

http://www.sealcreativeconcepts.com/...ards/products/

Doug

2023 RT Limited, RT 622, BUDS/BUD2 Megatech/Megatronic

”Freedom is not a loophole”

F4 Customs SWCV, Ultimate, Lidlox, Adjustable Side Vents, Leather Like Grips, SS Grills, Centramatic, Garmin XT2, BajaRon Original Sway Bar w/ Lamonster links, P238

Spyder Garage

What IS the difference in the 2012 and the 2014 RT? I'm guessing the difference may be some cosmetics and engine but otherwise the same. Yes? No?

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Turdie12 View Post
    Thank you
    The floorboard selection for the 2012 is limited? http://www.spyderrt.info/can-am-rt-products http://www.sealcreativeconcepts.com/seal-floorboards/ http://www.isciride.com/product/floorboard-kit/ http://web-boards.net/index.php/boards/rt-se-boards https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rivco-Drive...-/391989054926 ...
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by donsspyder View Post
    I have a set of sealboards that i will sell for 175.00 plush shipping . They came of a 2012 rtl like new They sell for over 600.00 new. I can send a picture if you want to see them. I am from new york my telephone is 1 607 4323069
    I waited a few days for Turdie to say anything about this offer but nothing seemed to be forthcoming so I made a deal with Don for his Seals. I am very excited to get these on for the new riding season. Thanks Don.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

Don sent off the floorboards today and I am very excited. Weather for installation should be good when they get here.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    I waited a few days for Turdie to say anything about this offer but nothing seemed to be forthcoming so I made a deal with Don for his Seals. I am very excited to get these on for the new riding season. Thanks Don.

Darn it!

Spyder Garage

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by donsspyder View Post

yes,, thank you! that would be great if you still have them.