Spyder Garage

Default New Floor Board and Luggage Rack Option

Not sure if any one posted here but CanAm Spyder Accessories has a new floor board out for our F3/T/L bikes. I have them on order. They also have a new rear rack (only for the F3 now but T/L model is coming). I have zero affiliation with the company. Only passing on another option

Link to website below

http://www.canamspyderaccessories.co...f3-floorboard/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I saw those on FB and thought they were very nice. I really like the floor boards, but I have made my own for now. As for the luggage rack, I definitely plan on looking into the one they have coming for the F3T.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Default F3

i wonder if they got the idea for the F3 cut into the floor bordz from another set.... hmmmmmmm....
    whatever, they are another great option for all of us F3 owners to consider....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R
    20170407_132104.jpg 20170407_132119.jpg

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Both products look interesting. I'd like to see some installation videos though.
    Bert

Spyder Garage

Default Boards

Quote Originally Posted by newbert View Post
    Both products look interesting. I'd like to see some installation videos though.
    Pierre advises he hopes to have the F3T rack available late March early April. I got in on the preorder deal and saved $100 off current price for the boards so that was a great deal for me. Can’t wait for spring to get the bike out of winter storage and mount them

in terms of mounting it looks like the mount to existing pegs and the frame so I expect them to be easy to mount. I will have some Premium LineX F3 Web Boards for sale after that (virtually new)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPYD3R View Post
    i wonder if they got the idea for the F3 cut into the floor bordz from another set.... hmmmmmmm....
    whatever, they are another great option for all of us F3 owners to consider....
    Dan P
    SPYD3R
    20170407_132104.jpg 20170407_132119.jpg

I agree with you, spyder tv Pierre Poliquin copies everything and he says that it was he who had the idea of the century. bad guy

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know....

for the link and info... though y'all have a variety to choose from already and some choice diy models...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default 2 BOLTS

Quote Originally Posted by newbert View Post
    2 bolts, straight through the chassis....

there are a series of holes in the chassis that BRP uses for fixturing to allow all welds to be the same from one unit to another.... i utilized what was there to eliminate any additional welding, cutting or other fabrications to the chassis that WOULD VOID the warrantee.... the ONLY issue i've had during installation, is that DARN MUFFLER SPRING.... it's a B*TCH
    Dan P
    SPYD3R

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rtlimited View Post
    I agree with you, spyder tv Pierre Poliquin copies everything and he says that it was he who had the idea of the century. bad guy
    Nobody said that he was copying. This is your statement and, by the way, I am amazed about the quality and the value of your contribution. I have seen many other products from other suppliers with the F3 cut but also the RT cut.

Ride safe!

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rtlimited View Post
    Is putting an F3 cutout on products patented? bad comment

http://www.canamspyderaccessories.com/
    Last edited by Highwayman2013; 03-01-2018 at 11:08 AM.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

That floorboard and rack is functional but do not give me the buy me urge. No Style. I saw some full floorboards that Pitbull was working on facebook that was almost identical.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

I saw on facebook Roadster Renovations was working on a new mod that will give more versatility to all the settings and pedal height.
    https://www.facebook.com/doc.humphre...tion&ref=notif
    Last edited by AY4B; 03-01-2018 at 12:26 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    I saw on facebook Roadster Renovations was working on a new mod that will give more versatility to all the settings and pedal height.
    https://www.facebook.com/doc.humphre...tion&ref=notif
    Doc Humphreys There is no adjustment to the brake rod. This mod allows for adjustment in 1/2" increments and using the existing rod will let you go forward or back up to 2 Ufit positions. (Example, with your adjustment at 3 you can go to either 4 or 5 or to 2 or 1) Can still adjust in 1/2" increments to get a custom height. Should be available by by end of March. For pre-order info: https://www.roadsterrenovations.info/contact Use brake mod as subject.
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gcclubs View Post
    Not sure if any one posted here but CanAm Spyder Accessories has a new floor board out for our F3/T/L bikes. I have them on order. They also have a new rear rack (only for the F3 now but T/L model is coming). I have zero affiliation with the company. Only passing on another option

Link to website below

http://www.canamspyderaccessories.co...f3-floorboard/
    I have order me a set the look COOL

Spyder Garage

Default Pitbull Floorboards

Interesting how different people see things so differently. I looked at the photo and to be honest I thought the Pitbull floorboards looks like something someone made as a DIY in their garage. I think the ones I referred to look more finished and well thought out and I think a lot more solid and practical. Hey variety is the spice of life

Thanks for the reference to the brake adjustment product from Doc. It would be nice to see a better picture than what I could find on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    That floorboard and rack is functional but do not give me the buy me urge. No Style. I saw some full floorboards that Pitbull was working on facebook that was almost identical.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Gcclubs View Post
    Interesting how different people see things so differently. I looked at the photo and to be honest I thought the Pitbull floorboards looks like something someone made as a DIY in their garage. I think the ones I referred to look more finished and well thought out and I think a lot more solid and practical. Hey variety is the spice of life

Thanks for the reference to the brake adjustment product from Doc. It would be nice to see a better picture than what I could find on facebook.
    Yes I agree, The Pitbull boards were not the finished product though. They said they will be ready in time for Spyderfest. The shape was the same from what I remember. I could be wrong. Docs mod only had that one pic so far. It is still in the testing phase, and he said they would be ready by the end of March. I did not see a price on either one of them though.
    2017 F3 Limited