Spyder Garage

Default no clue for comstomer service in Phoenix

My experience with ALL the CanAm dealers in the Phoenix area has been terrible. The latest is with We Ride in Mesa which has not returned my phone calls for 2 days now. I'm trying to get my bike fixed but can't even get a phone call returned, RANT, RANT, RANT.... Sierra Cycles, please come here. We need you... Ride Now and We Ride suck.....
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

That appears to be a consensus concerning that group of dealerships.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

The We Ride Dealerships here are owned by a person named Bill Nash. But, try to find an email to him directly is not something that is readily available. I guess he wants to be anonymous. I suspect, but am not certain, that he is, or was associated with Ride Now. They just don't want to be accountable.......
    Last edited by canamjhb; 02-21-2018 at 11:27 PM.
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

The thought occurred to me that I may have offended the owner of We Ride. If so, I will be happy to meet with you. Your ball park, your ball, your rules, any time.......
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    The thought occurred to me that I may have offended the owner of We Ride. If so, I will be happy to meet with you. Your ball park, your ball, your rules, any time.......
    Hope that works. Good luck
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

My experience with ALL the CanAm dealers in the Phoenix area has been terrible. The latest is with We Ride in Mesa which has not returned my phone calls for 2 days now. I'm trying to get my bike fixed but can't even get a phone call returned, RANT, RANT, RANT.... Sierra Cycles, please come here. We need you... Ride Now and We Ride suck.....
    \
    this won't make your situation any better, but there certainly seems to be a stigma about the Spyder dealers across America?? we have two here in our Metro area and they both are NOT customer oriented.. both dealers have a lot of other brands, etc. and kind of push the Spyder owners aside like we are the illegitimate child... I have to drive about 50 miles into Iowa to get to a reputable Spyder dealer.. Really sad and BRP doesn't care either!
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Good to see the "Valley" still doesn't have a competent dealer. I ended up doing my own work until I needed buds. They I used them just for that issue, that all.
    2007 M109R LE - To many MODS to list. Its cheaper that way!!!

Spyder Garage

Sorry!!
    Got a call the other day from owner of Sierra Cycles just checking on latest work done on my F3.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    \
    this won't make your situation any better, but there certainly seems to be a stigma about the Spyder dealers across America?? we have two here in our Metro area and they both are NOT customer oriented.. both dealers have a lot of other brands, etc. and kind of push the Spyder owners aside like we are the illegitimate child... I have to drive about 50 miles into Iowa to get to a reputable Spyder dealer.. Really sad and BRP doesn't care either!
    BIG F
    I am from Western Iowa and I know what you mean that's why I do all my own service work. Where in Iowa have you found a good dealer?
    2021 RT Limited
    Asphalt Grey
    Lamonster RT phone mount
    Sena SMH-10
    Lamonster Belt Tensioner w/ larger roller
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Garmin's GPS

Spyder Garage

Well, after leaving messages for 3 days, a service writer finally called me back. The dealership is 1.8 miles from my home. I told him what the codes are and asked if it was OK to ride the bike there. He said he had no idea and I do so at my peril. Appointment made 10 days from now which is the soonest they can (want to) look at it. I really feel stifled by the lack of good service options. In my frustrations, I sent an email to CanAm Cares with a CC to the dealership addressed to the owner. This may have triggered the call I got today. Who knows? I just have never seen or imagined any company that provided the total lack of customer service experienced by the dealers here in the Phoenix area. Again, if I am being unduly offensive or unreasonable to any dealer reading this, I will be most happy to meet face to face and have a discussion.
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gerald37 View Post
    I am from Western Iowa and I know what you mean that's why I do all my own service work. Where in Iowa have you found a good dealer?
    try Olsen Outdoor Power in Atlantic. Talk to Tad (owner) and tell him the BIG F suggested you try him. I got my 2014 RT Limited from them and have a 2018 RT Limited on order from them. BRP is running late on delivery even though I can't ride in this weather?????????
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gerald37 View Post
    Hey Gerald37, have you heard about NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders)???????? we are a very compatible group of Spyder owners that meet the 3rd Sunday of every month. We ride each month when weather permits. we also sponsor an annual rally in Council Bluffs. find us on Facebook or our web site under Spyderfever..
    As one of the co-founders of NISR you can contact me anytime at: bigeff@cox.net OR our NISR email at: NISRclub@gmail.com
    Thanks for listening.
    BIG F

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Thank God for ProCaliber in Vancouver, Wa. Their Spyder Tecs.(Father and son) are the best in the US (IMHO). ProClaber is a first rate dealership (Travis in the GM) and they place a high value on service. HATS OFF TO THEM)
    The help me to....
    Ride in comfort.

Spyder Garage

Default No clue for customer service

I purchased my RT at Ride Now in Surprize and the sales folks were great, but because I live outside the Valley,I chose the Chandler shop for service.
    They sell many brands, and one can be easily overwhelmed by it's size, but everyone is pleasant and helpful, and the customer waiting area is very accommodating.

I have no complaints about Ride Now in Chandler AZ. The Service Department has always been professional and I have never had a comeback on their work. Obviously, if you call during a busy time you will be frustrated with answering systems, I just send an email and usually hear from them the same day. The days of independent shops are long gone. Patience and manners usually get the job done.

Spyder Garage

Well, after leaving messages for 3 days, a service writer finally called me back. The dealership is 1.8 miles from my home. I told him what the codes are and asked if it was OK to ride the bike there. He said he had no idea and I do so at my peril. Appointment made 10 days from now which is the soonest they can (want to) look at it. I really feel stifled by the lack of good service options. In my frustrations, I sent an email to CanAm Cares with a CC to the dealership addressed to the owner. This may have triggered the call I got today. Who knows? I just have never seen or imagined any company that provided the total lack of customer service experienced by the dealers here in the Phoenix area. Again, if I am being unduly offensive or unreasonable to any dealer reading this, I will be most happy to meet face to face and have a discussion.
    How soon do you think they should work on it?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Big F View Post
    Hey Gerald37, have you heard about NISR (Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders)???????? we are a very compatible group of Spyder owners that meet the 3rd Sunday of every month. We ride each month when weather permits. we also sponsor an annual rally in Council Bluffs. find us on Facebook or our web site under Spyderfever..
    As one of the co-founders of NISR you can contact me anytime at: bigeff@cox.net OR our NISR email at: NISRclub@gmail.com
    Thanks for listening.
    BIG F
    Thanks for the reply of Olsen's at Atlantic. I have been over there twice but I have not purchased anything from them but they did seem a little more interested in doing business. If I need anything I will try them. I do all my own work. I do know about Nebraska Iowa Spyder Riders. I just not much interested in group rides on going on dinner rides. I like riding a lone and like to do a lot of traveling if I get my health straighten out. I do go to Sturgis every year which is a big group but I go alone. I have only missed 4 years out of 44 years.
    2021 RT Limited
    Asphalt Grey
    Lamonster RT phone mount
    Sena SMH-10
    Lamonster Belt Tensioner w/ larger roller
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Garmin's GPS

Spyder Garage

We are heading to Phoenix on Monday to pick up another customers Can-Am for repairs. Just sayin

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SierraCycles View Post
    We are heading to Phoenix on Monday to pick up another customers Can-Am for repairs. Just sayin
    Maybe there is a business opportunity here. A shuttle service ala airport connection but with trailers for trikes?

A few years ago I stopped in to look at a Honda Valkyrie at the old location. Sales didn't know squat. Shop tech could not identify a Valkyrie.

The only thing I've done with the new Chandler location is have a key made. Took two trips but they got it done.

Spyder Garage

Texas = Houston and Conroe is no better going on 3 weeks for a throttle upgrade. The only bad thing about Can Am Spyder's. We all need help from BRP.

Spyder Garage

Default Check out

Desert Dog in Fountain Hills, if they are still a dealer thry are one of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by timeless View Post
    Desert Dog in Fountain Hills, if they are still a dealer thry are one of the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Desert Dog is no longer a dealer for CanAm. They are the only dealer I used to service my long departed Commander, They can do non-warranty work but I am at the mercy of CanAm dealers for warranty work. There are only 2 in the Phoenix area that I am aware of. Ride Now and We Ride. BTW We Ride is changing their name because, according to the service guy, they got sued by Ride Now for name infringements. Wouldn't it be nice if they all paid better attention to customer service.
    Semper Fi