Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Chuck 54 View Post
    Nice words indeed.
    Thank you Joe and Mike.
    I am certainly planning to make this westbound ride in May. It's all I think about.
    When I told the much better half about it she said I should go. Now she's pushing
    me out the door! If I can do this it can give me an fortitude to take the ride north
    into the U.P. of michigan and Wisconsin to sample the smoked trout that can be found
    in abundance along Rt 2. My brother Ken sent me a selfie of him and his BMW in
    front of Lambeau field. Now I have to get my camper ready!
    At last, maybe I will ride with a destination!
    Chuck
    I hope to see you on the road in Wisconsin or the U.P. I plan on spending around 3 days exploring roads in the U.P. I have planned on a few of the roads by looking at the web site http://www.motorcycleroads.com/Routes/Michigan_98.html

Dean Secord AKA seaweed
    Veteran: U.S. Air Force
    2015 RT-S SE6

My Mods:
    TricLed Turn Signal, Squared Away Sept, 2016
    SpyderPops Bump Skid, SpyderPops Missing Rock Guard, ION camera
    Show Chrome Back Rest , Show Chrome Hitch
    Leesure-lite trailer, Harbor Freight tag along trailer (sold)
    Hopnel 850 Saddlebag Liners, Hopnel 3 piece lid netset - trunk and saddlebags
    Magic Brake Strobe/Flasher, DIY LED light strips on upper and lower A frames
    BlueKnight911 Magic Mirrors, DIY superior grill, USB port, Hwy pegs,
    DIY Flag mounts for USA and US Air Force flags, Method to open Frunk and seat without using key,
    LED headlights and LED fog lights, turn signal switch safety mod

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Chuck 54 View Post
    Nice words indeed.
    Thank you Joe and Mike.
    I am certainly planning to make this westbound ride in May. It's all I think about.
    When I told the much better half about it she said I should go. Now she's pushing
    me out the door! If I can do this it can give me an fortitude to take the ride north
    into the U.P. of michigan and Wisconsin to sample the smoked trout that can be found
    in abundance along Rt 2. My brother Ken sent me a selfie of him and his BMW in
    front of Lambeau field. Now I have to get my camper ready!
    At last, maybe I will ride with a destination!
    Chuck
    Chuck, if you haven't already done so, when you come around the west end of the U.P
    if you swing a bit down through Wisconsin, don't forget to check out Door county area,
    some beautiful scenic roads, lakeside towns, a Wisconsin Fish Boil, can even take the
    Spyder out to Washington Island by ferry. It's a treat! Here's a shot of Sister Bay, WI.
    Last edited by DGoebel; 02-17-2018 at 11:09 AM.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020