Spyder Garage

Default Car Tire Intall in Alberta Canada

Starting my to do list for things to do to my F3T when it comes out of winter storage in a couple months. Wonder if any Albertans have put car tires on their spyder and if so did you use a can am dealership or did you pull the rims and take them to a tire store for mounting and balancing? If either please advise who you used and recommendations if you have any suggestions or hints. Also have you done a laser alignment at a dealership and we’re you pleased with the results. I know the local dealer now has the equipment to do it but wonder if anyone has used the service in Edmonton

Spyder Garage

I would ask around in advance to make sure you have someone who will do it. A lot of dealers and tire places will not put a car tire on a spyder.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Our dealer did ours. Just had to sign a waiver.

Spyder Garage

my local BRP approved established dealership put my car tire on when I just took them hub / old tire to change. just depends who wants to "claim", can't do that!
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

bought a general altimax 215/60/15 from canadian tire removed the wheel myself and they installed it but they can not balance the rear did it myself .

Spyder Garage

2 years ago walmart were selling off some none aggressive winter tires 175/65/14 for $26.00 each I took my wheels in and they installed and balanced them it all cost me under $100.00 spyder never steered better